I went on a fishing trip with my brother and my father to the Lyre a few weeks ago. I ended up catching one so I was feeling pretty high and mighty. Three hours later none of us even had a bite so we headed up to the Elwha to try our luck there. My brother took off down the river to see the Indians catch fish in there "Native Ways" you know using knylon nets to make a huge obstacle for returning adult steelies to spawn. Anyways after my brother hadn't come back for thirty minutes I began to walk down river to look for him. A bunch of local Indian children rode up on there bikes and began shouting across the river that I can't fish there. It was true but I wasn't fishing. I just ignoored them but they kept on yelling at me and began to call me racial names like "white a-s" I still paid them know attention but then they started throwing rocks at me luckfully they were so weak they could only throw the rocks three fourths of the way across the massive river. Know that ticked me off, me being a fifteen year old boy having to deal with a bunch of kids a few years younger harassing me about walking down to see the nets. I began shouting my own racial names for Indians across the river and told them to stay where we put them, on the reservation, by the way if you want to here some of them you can E-mail me. I'm not saying I hate all Indians just the one's that act in this manner. What would you hav done in this situation? I would really like to her what some of the younger members of this BB would have done.