hello guys,

i have never posted on this board before, in fact i just got a computer and this site seems to have a lot of cool information. but, jeez, i opened this folder or topic or whatever and saw this post from ironfisherman, now i read the replys and stuff and since i am a fellow steelheader i though i would put in my two cents. you know, being young is tough nowadays, and there are fewer and fewer fish and fewer and fewer places to fish for them. i guess that is kinda what leads to ironfishers experience on the elhwa river. i am pretty young, but i do guide other fisherman for a living, and i dont think your reply to those indian kids was very appropriate. shoot, some of the other feellas kinda support it too, i dont though. comeon, seeems liketheir is alot of hatred towards those indian kids, i mean, dont support their bhavior or anything, but feel that its always best to turn the other cheek. and to say "where we put you", come on man, i think ironfiseherman is no different than any other race haters, that racial stuff comes from anger inside your heart, none of that stuff affects those kids, infact they probably got the last laught at you, just seeing how mad you got, we all live together and racism sucks, so ironfiseherwoman or whatever, instead of yelling at young tots like yourself, remember, they were here before you and lived plenty well for a long time, only since the white people came that all the animals started to disappear. and maybe you should leave washingotn for a trip, helps broaden your feelings and stuff. hey, your post made me feel angry towards your ignorance, and maybe some of my comments will frustrate you, but seems that thiese chats arenet for racism but ar efor fishing knowledge, so come on. all that anger shows, from anyone who doesnt like other races, is hatred of yourself, so hate yourself, but just keep it to yourself. shoot, i hope that i never have to put up with a someone like you on the river, cause i just might takeoffense ya know, ya never know who you might make madadn there aare bigger andtougher, so pickeing on the yuoung kids isnt all that hard. basically, just show some love man, keep your mouth quiet because when you open it like in your post, you come across like a total idiot jerk. not that you are, just seems like that. good luck guys, tight lines man.

jerry
good luck