why so quiet now? after i show proof of what was going on you dont want to play your game anymore?

you say stupid sh!t like "evo is running around badmouthing people on the internet" then follow it with "hes a fvcking idiot, hes retarded, he needs to get beat up, his mom is a lesbo, his dad killed himself" blah blah blah... did it ever occur to you that you are doing the exact same thing that you say that im doing? and for some reason its ok for you to do that? but not for me?

whatever...

atleast i tried to help, unlike you, who just waits for any chance to talk sh!t about me, then complains when i do it..

1 of these 2 people lied, and i will find out...

none of this makes sense... the responses, the times, the money, the situation, none of it... ive had friends this year that have had their gear stolen out of their rigs, and they also have been approached by junkies trying to sell other peoples gear to them on the lower river, so can you see how i would think something was up when all this BS comes out? or is that too hard for you to use your head for once instead of using your rabies infested hate for me?

get a life OTS...