atleast im kind enough to go out of my way, use my computers/tablets and my time to try to help people out... regardless of how this one ended, ive helped MANY people get their things back... why dont you go check that GF thread from 2009 where a guy found a rod in the Chehalis i think it was that was lost 2 years prior that was custom built for him that i helped the guy locate the owner of...

i didnt want any fvcking drama, i wanted to help other fisherman, because i back every single one of them, even if your sh!t got stolen John i would help try to get it back, even if you are a fvcking prick to me... because thats the person i am, i was raised to be nice to others and help out whenever possible... which is what i did, its not my fault someone lied...

you say you are smart, do the math on this whole situation and you will see something doesnt add up...

theft on the Puyallup has been worse than ever this year, and its also tweakers down there on the lower river trying to sell gear to other fisherman pretty much on a daily basis... so if you open your crust filled eyes, you may be able to see why i reacted the way i did, but you would have to see that i repeatedly (for a couple hours) defended the OP and was about to go off about him being bad mouthed, until more information came about on the situation....

what, should i just sit back and laugh at people that get ripped off? because thats what people like you and OTS would do if my stuff got stolen...

yeah well im not like that, i dont wake up in the morning and figure out ways to be an asshole to people and try and hurt them on a daily basis because my life is so fvcking lonely and boring that i have nothing else to do...

so as i said last night OTS, go get your lawyer, and come at me bro....