Seriously nate you need to really start listening to some of this advice..i rag on ya too, we all do cause of how you conduct yourself on this board..but read between the lines here buddy..you need to make something more happen. You say you pay for allll this stuff but where ya do you get your cash flow from? And why can't you get more from those avenues? I have several serious job contacts ( retail and 11 to 12 and hour, but it pays and I'm fuckin serious!) If you have the resume you say you have and contact me I may be able to help you (seriously!!) ..
All fun and games aside it hurts to hear someone in a pinch cause I have been in the same the last year and just recently pulled myself out to be almost debt free..i don't personally like hearing these stories cause if they have validity, it makes for a heavy heart...

That being said...and to play devils advocate..it must be said so don't jump on my sh!t here but nate...don't respond to this, but take some time to look inside yourself to question if your just feeding YOURSELF a bunch of lies along with what you dish out to us...
when stuck in a rut it is REALLY easy to do this to yourself to make you have some meaning and sense of importance. .well it doesn't help, only facks it more..so take an honest look inside, pull your panties up and [Bleeeeep!] put your nose to the grind stone HARD for a good half year at least...who cares if you like the job or if you feel like a looser for doing it (fast food) it pays, and that is what you need NOW. I hope that if this is the case you realize this quickly and get a move on it goddammit! !
I don't expect to see you on here much if so for awhile sadly..but i DO look forward to hearing your victory story in the spring time of you getting you feet under you and in a job you enjoy and see yourself in..nothing would make me happier dude!!

Or
..playing the devils advocate again (so don't blame me) you just [Bleeeeep!] lying again and feeding us more [Bleeeeep!] cause your a huge internet troll..like a yoda to ODH if you will. ..

I..for one hope the later is not the case..and that you are about to hit a point of self realization and start to make things work for you and katie. This is the second time I have honestly extended a hand to you and I have seen several other do the same..it not like we don't care....but YOU have to care man.

Good luck