Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Trump is doing a great job fear mongering to the masses. Especially scared, angry white dudes. The hispanic and black votes will allude him and cost him election. I won't support someone that plays on the ideology that our country is a pos, and the only way out is through him. F' that.

I like that he's awakened alot of people and brought to light alot of issues, him and Sanders......

Fear mongering? Has your head been in the sand? These rags heads just killed 14 in Cali. Fort Hood. Build that MFR fence now, or do you want to end up like Europe with a revolving door. Document every mfr illegal messican trespasser and send them packing, let them do it the legal way. Do you even know how many of them phuggers have abused our social services? Or how many have killed our citizens by driving drunk or their gang banging ways. Thousands of Americans have been killed by these scum bags. Spent sounds like a bleeder, you probably support anchor babies too, huh? How about we adopt the same rules as Mexico has on immigration. I think you know how strict theirs are.

- Albert Einstein.