Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Trump should be getting attacked. What kind of cu.nt tells our cold war foe to hack our computers?

If a Democrat had done this, Republicans would be having seizures, and the House would already be holding hearings about charges of treason.

I'm all for going for your opponents soft spots in an election, but sucking off enemies of the state because they're your personal friend is bullsh!t, and something only a megalomaniac would do. Anyone who thinks Russia isn't an enemy of the state hasn't been paying attention, and should pull their fuckin' head out.

Are we being punked by Trump and Hills? Do you think they call each other up at night and say "Can you believe these fuckin' idiots? There is absolutely nothing we can do that will make them not vote for us. lol You rigged your primaries - I haven't said one fargin word about what my policies are going to be AND I got all cozy with the Russians and they're STILL going to go vote for us."

Look at us reaping what we've sown. We suck.

Mixed feelings on this Dan. If that kunt Hillary wouldn't have used a secret server, then dump everything when she knows DOJ is coming after her and her IT boy taking the 5th over a thousand times sounds pretty greezy. I can also see your point too. Bottom line, the kunt started it.

- Albert Einstein.