Originally Posted By: Todd
"You mean like the same faction of corrupt people in various governmental departments that are attempting to impeach the sitting US President by obtaining a FISA warrant without credible evidence of a crime while simultaneously ignoring constitutional rights?"

I don't even know where to start on this one. Why don't you go ahead and explain how this makes any sense at all?

Fish on...

Todd

Fair enough,

Let’s start from the beginning before moving forward to the Special Counsel.

RE: Steele dossier

Since Sen. Lindsey Graham stated back in December, “I think the Department of Justice owes it to the court to be up-and-up about exactly what this document is about, who paid for it, who's involved, and what their motives might be.”

These questions and more have since been answered in the vid below and I’ll answer your question in more detail over the next days or weeks as your ball washers allow. smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964&feature=youtu.be

At 17:25 talks about a 99 page opinion from the FISA court regarding illegal FBI activity, illegal contractor activity, and improper disclosure of raw unauthorized intelligence of Americans…

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them