Continuing on…

Hopefully there has been enough time to explore and to do your own due diligence on the alt news video provided earlier last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964&feature=youtu.be

Also at 17:25 he talks about a 99 page opinion from the FISA court regarding illegal FBI activity, illegal contractor activity, and improper disclosure of raw unauthorized intelligence of Americans…

We left off with the 99 page FISA court opinion that main stream media (MSM) neglected to report to the American people regarding these illegal activities even though this was released a year ago.

IMO, MSM news journalism in America is dead because if it doesn’t fit their narrative, the American people don’t need to know, so it does not get printed. Other words a one word definition would be propaganda. It seems that the various MSM TV news reports the same political narrative but with different human interest stories.

Along with MSM fake news propaganda, I look for alternate news sources that use verifiable facts from verifiable sources to try and get a fully rounded view to fill in the blanks of what is really happening.

IMO, we should do ourselves a favor and infuse alternative verifiable news daily to help understand the world around us.

Getting closer to the special council.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them