Originally Posted By: vapidangler
Let's talk about Washington State for a second before you go talking trash about California,which is mostly farming,rural country,and yes there are some real [Bleeeeep!] hole towns here. Not where I live . But Washington is nice. If you like tweeker meth heads. Aberdeen is a lovely place. Its fuckin gnarly. Great drivers in that state too. Fat women of Forks. Oh yeah know why there are less homeless people there? Because it rains constantly and is freezing. But hey at least the music is good from Seattle,until all the singers die from heroin. And why do they do heroin? Because they wake up one day and say to themselves "[Bleeeeep!] me,I'm in washington" and the boot up a big load of dope and nod off for good.

Plastic gold digging whores? In Enumclaw its goats sheep and horses. I read more bestiality in the news when I lived in the PNW than I could believe. In all honesty I liked Oregon as a whole much better than Washington save for the OP and those SW WA rivers. But Oregonian people are depressed,anti social [Bleeeeep!] who say "crik" instead of creek. There are suicide hotlines on every bridge crossing the willamette due to depressed emos who didn't get their starbucks leaping to their deaths,because,well it rains a lot and its fuckin cold.

The homeless people there dream of being homeless in cali. I was in San Diego not long ago and did some yellowtail fishing in mexico. It was pretty badass actually. Probably hit Tahoe again in june. Take my girl camping in the eastern sierras. Catch a striped bass in the surf behind my house. Roll around my home town where there are great people,great restaurants,and [Bleeeeep!] holes like big sur,oh wait big sur is amazingly gorgeous. Yeah dude you nailed it. I'm so ashamed to live here.
sit your ass down too many lol. As a former wa resident current San Mateo resident and future Florida resident he just told the truth.