THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1027114 - 03/27/20 10:36 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

His dad laid wood on it and left a smear.

#1027116 - 03/27/20 10:42 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

That's another thing,obviously the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree!!

#1027166 - 03/29/20 10:47 AM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

few questions to answer.

Was I a cop when I stole the banner? NO, it happened 3 years before, I just lied about it on the polygraph. anybody who fails a polygraph is an idiot, no machine has the ability to tell if a human is lying. Why do you think Polygraph is not admissible in a court of law? Because its [Bleeeeep!] that's why. Only corrupt idiot cops become polygraph examiners.

Statute of limitations were up a long time ago, they cant come after me. No civil liability either because I tried to return it and they were not interested.

I was not kicked off the force. I was separated from civil service assignment because I was no longer loyal to the blue wall of silence. I neither was fired nor did I resign, it was a strange loophole they found so that I would have no legal damages and could not sue them. I wanted to get fired so I could sue for millions but it did not happen.

Keep in mind that it took the entire "Risk Pool" of Mason County and the State of Washington, State Attorney General (Rob McKenna), FBI, local prosecutor, Washington State Patrol, Governors office, Lieutenant Governors office, State Retirement board and Board of physicians to make sure that I did not win against them. It was the entire war chest of the state and federal government mobilized against me just so I did not win. They are scared of me, who else can say the things I say and not end up a political prisoner? Nobody...

Edited by RICH G (03/29/20 10:53 AM)

#1027167 - 03/29/20 10:57 AM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

They will never come after me, they will never do anything to me again because they don't want me to talk on the record as part of an official proceeding... I can say whatever I want, they cant even snuff me out because I have talked to much for too long, too many people know the truth, hundreds of thousands if not millions of people know who I am and my testimony. If something ever happens to me everyone will know why.

I am much more dangerous dead than alive.

#1027171 - 03/29/20 01:12 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
You can say what you want because nobody gives a fvck about what comes out of your stupid piehole. You're as crazy as a shithouse rat, so why would anyone at all care what you say?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1027172 - 03/29/20 01:32 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Here is the thing, Weather or not people have desired to hear what I have to say or write has never been a consideration of mine before I type or speak. What matters to me is if what is spoken is worth the benefit or consequence, and you only find that out after its already done. Sometimes you win and sometimes you loose, but one thing I have found I have never regretted speaking freely and saying things most people would be uncomfortable in saying or even thinking. I have always been one to face my fears directly and immediately, I will make any sacrifice to keep the upper hand over fear, I will never take an prize or easy way out to avoid a confrontation or avoid consequence. Generally I call the bluff and throw all my chips in as long as the cause us is the right one, but I don't take chances, I just live with whatever happens.

#1027173 - 03/29/20 01:47 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: RICH G

I was not kicked off the force. I was separated from civil service assignment

LOL! Semantics man, semantics. You were fired.

Keep in mind that it took the entire "Risk Pool" of Mason County and the State of Washington, State Attorney General (Rob McKenna), FBI, local prosecutor, Washington State Patrol, Governors office, Lieutenant Governors office, State Retirement board and Board of physicians to make sure that I did not win against them.

Thanks a lot for wasting our tax money. Wasting the resources of the above just because you are a nutcase kook. Stop being such a selfish asshole, Rich.

#1027184 - 03/29/20 03:31 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
rofl Hey Rich,what other stolen goods do you have for sale?

You owe me a keyboard fugger, maybe Rich has one for sale ?

- Albert Einstein.

#1027185 - 03/29/20 03:37 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
You can say what you want because nobody gives a fvck about what comes out of your stupid piehole. You're as crazy as a shithouse rat, so why would anyone at all care what you say?

+ 1

- Albert Einstein.

#1027186 - 03/29/20 03:41 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Here is the thing, Weather or not people have desired to hear what I have to say or write has never been a consideration of mine before I type or speak.

No kidding.

Rich you are a fkn goon.

Please get on some sort of medication,reach out to the professionals,do us all a favor and get regulated.

Also,I guess a prerequisite of becoming law enforcement does not include telling the truth or knowing how to spell words like whether, or not being crazier than a shithouse rat.

#1027188 - 03/29/20 03:44 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Weather.
Loose. SW. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#1027190 - 03/29/20 04:18 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: Sol Duc]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
rofl Hey Rich,what other stolen goods do you have for sale?

You owe me a keyboard fugger, maybe Rich has one for sale ?

Ok what is happening here that's several nice exchanges between us in 2 days rofl

#1027209 - 03/29/20 08:31 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#1027213 - 03/29/20 10:14 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Undercover lovers.
rofl you ass

#1027223 - 03/30/20 10:32 AM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Undercover lovers.

Predictable, but still hilarious! rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1027230 - 03/30/20 11:05 AM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
rofl

#1027243 - 03/30/20 01:44 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
LOL smile

rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1027322 - 03/31/20 01:17 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Hot damn... I've read some seriously crazy talk but this thread takes the cake.

Go easy on the guy, something just doesn't add up here... rofl

Keith

#1027356 - 03/31/20 04:45 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: stlhdr1]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Hot damn... I've read some seriously crazy talk but this thread takes the cake.

Go easy on the guy, something just doesn't add up here... rofl

Keith
Rich is either the best troll on earth or he is seriously fkd . I vote the latter.

#1027372 - 03/31/20 07:17 PM Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 [Re: NickD90]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: NickD90
I'm beginning to sincerely question & doubt he was ever even a cop at all.

I've met and fished with Rich. I can personally vouch that he was a tribal police officer when I met him. You should have seen the warm looks the friendly folks of Forks gave him as he drove around in his tribal police car. rofl

It was also at this time that I heard about his encounter with a BigFoots. I can tell when someone is lying or whack-a-mole crazy. At the time, it was very apparent that Rich did have an encounter with something and that he wasn't making it up and he wasn't showing off the crazies.

This was...oh...damn near 20 years ago....so I can't vouch for him now.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Thumbburner), 1176 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645374 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |