THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 11 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038329 - 09/18/20 09:47 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

One of the problems with you trumpguzzlers is that just because you are dumb enough to suck down whatever he throws your way, you expect us to be too.

Being able to see the difference between good and bad is not that difficult... if you bother to even look.

#1038330 - 09/18/20 09:58 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
$700 a year? And you're gweebing about it?

No wonder Fatso gets traction with you.

What the fvck do you figure health insurance costs people that actually pay for it? Don't worry welfare queen - someone else will pick up your tab if you get sick.

Hey Steamer - I'm enjoying the free rent. lol

That's the difference. I worked hard for what I earn. Hard enough that I don't need 700$ stolen from me for not having insurance.

Dan sits at a computer and gives handys for his. So he doesn't care where his money goes.

Some people got hit and some people snuck by without a penalty.
Sounds like it was a scam to me.

And ondarvr I was not right about 1 but all that I stated.

Fvck off, welfare queen. You just want coverage without paying at all.

If the government would just let you die if you got sick or in a car wreck, that would be fine with me if you didn't pay. But that's not what happens. Your retarded ass gets sick or injured, has no insurance, so people like me that have paid premiums for decades absorb the cost of your welfare queen ass by paying more.

You're too stupid to argue with. Just like your paste-eating friend, Evo.

Tell another lie about what I do welfare queen - other than support turds like you that can't afford to pay their own way.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1038333 - 09/18/20 10:14 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA

And ondarvr I was not only right about 1 but all that I stated.

Spoken like a Trump.

Let us not examine the facts, just make bold unsubstantiated claims of how great we are.

Then move to the next lie quickly to distract the attention of those that have a tough time even remotely understanding the prior lie (I'm referring to Trumpers here if that helps).

You present nothing other than saying "I'm right", which doesn't mean much, sorry.

Picking a president because you can get out of paying a $700
penalty is another bad choice, in probably a long list of them.

#1038335 - 09/18/20 10:21 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Reefskunk
I didn’t pay for insurance because I’m a heathy younger male and it bit into my finances more than I’d like. I paid the $900 and didn’t bitch about it. I broke some fingers and took a trip to the emergency room in the couple years I was uninsured. That cost me but far less than the monthly bill for coverage.

Unlike Spoon.

Who bitches constantly.

The bitch. Spoon.

Sounds like you paid your way.

#1038341 - 09/18/20 11:41 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
It doesn’t make sense to pay into a system from which you get no benefit. The penalty is absurd.

But I have insurance and don’t care. $700 also wouldn’t be the reason that I do or do not vote for someone.

#1038342 - 09/18/20 11:51 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW

What the fvck do you figure health insurance costs people that actually pay for it? Don't worry welfare queen - someone else will pick up your tab if you get sick.

That's the difference. I worked hard for what I earn. Hard enough that I don't need 700$ stolen from me for not having insurance.

Everybody works hard for what they earn. How do I know this? Because they get paid with money and money doesn’t grow on trees.

I have arthritis and aches and pain from years of hard work, it doesn’t make me special. Only Trumptards and their ilk think they and only they are the hard working and unfairly treated.

One of my biggest peeves is the “I work hard so the rules don’t apply to me” mentality, if only because I do not know anybody who truly sits around worthless and gets paid for it.

It’s always I and me as a reason and an excuse for people like you.

I must be indoctrinated by the liberal fags of the world because I can say truly that I think about we and community first, even when I make small decisions that hardly impact anybody.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1038343 - 09/18/20 11:51 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Dan sits at a computer and gives handys for his. So he doesn't care where his money goes.

If the government would just let you die if you got sick or in a car wreck, that would be fine with me if you didn't pay. But that's not what happens. Your retarded ass gets sick or injured, has no insurance, so people like me that have paid premiums for decades absorb the cost of your welfare queen ass by paying more.

Tell another lie about what I do welfare queen - other than support turds like you that can't afford to pay their own way.

I've paid my way.
little Dan is upset. He thinks he pays for people's visits to the doctor/hospital who are uninsured. dan can dish it, but can't take it.

Jake, don't run your mouth to hard, dans got a crispy 20$ for you later.

#1038344 - 09/18/20 12:03 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline

I've paid my way.
little Dan is upset. He thinks he pays for people's visits to the doctor/hospital who are uninsured. dan can dish it, but can't take it.

Jake, don't run your mouth to hard, dans got a crispy 20$ for you later.

You don't pay your way. You just said so. You just rely on our health care system and those that pay to support it to prop you up should you get sick or injured.

Sorry that your lack of brains makes it impossible for you to understand these words.

#1038345 - 09/18/20 12:03 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Streamer

$700 also wouldn’t be the reason that I do or do not vote for someone.

For sure.

The narrow minded here think so though.

#1038346 - 09/18/20 12:05 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline

It doesn’t make sense to pay into a system from which you get no benefit. The penalty is absurd.

But I have insurance and don’t care. $700 also wouldn’t be the reason that I do or do not vote for someone.

You get no benefit from a system that will pay to keep you alive even if you didn't pay into it? You're absurd.

What school gave you a degree?

#1038347 - 09/18/20 12:06 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline

$700 also wouldn’t be the reason that I do or do not vote for someone.

For sure.

The narrow minded here think so though.

You listed it, retard.

Enjoy your paste.

lol

#1038348 - 09/18/20 12:24 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

dan, I don't remember getting a cent from you when I just had to pay 1000$ for some dental work and 1200$ for an Mri outta pocket. dan thinks he's paying for my father-in-laws stroke he just had too. Not.

No more road beers for you.

#1038351 - 09/18/20 12:31 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Old. Lol

I got good teeth. Got a few things fixed I had put on hold for a while.

Heard you broke your pinky off in your boyfriends culo.

#1038352 - 09/18/20 12:39 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Not bad.... you pound that routine out in the shower with evvvo?

Meth mouth... rofl

#1038353 - 09/18/20 12:40 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

...that's methed up!

#1038354 - 09/18/20 12:42 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town

You get no benefit from a system that will pay to keep you alive even if you didn't pay into it? You're absurd.

So if I was to choose to not pay for insurance because it is cheaper for me to pay out of pocket on the rare occasion something happens since I am a healthy young individual and be capable of paying for emergency treatment out of pocket God forbid it happens, why should the government charge me a fine for that?

It’s a fair question to ask.

And plenty of schools have given me degrees. Not that education seems to matter in this case.

#1038355 - 09/18/20 12:50 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

That's what my gripe with it was streamer.

The only answer you will get from Dan is welfare queen, trump guzzler, ball washer. Your brain isn't working or what Dan?

This should be good.

#1038357 - 09/18/20 12:55 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Reefskunk
Old...for a tweaker!

I like how you dispute the age point, but not the one about you being a tweaker lol

I haven't done any drugs like that in about 17 years and im damn proud of it.

Now grow the Fvck up and quit humping my leg jaek.

#1038360 - 09/18/20 01:08 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

I grew up in a not the greatest of areas, and experimented as a teenager. Like a lot of people unfortunately do. i found help and got better.

You think you're above someone that's gone through it, or what?

#1038361 - 09/18/20 01:10 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline

So if I was to choose to not pay for insurance because it is cheaper for me to pay out of pocket on the rare occasion something happens since I am a healthy young individual and be capable of paying for emergency treatment out of pocket God forbid it happens, why should the government charge me a fine for that?

It’s a fair question to ask.

And plenty of schools have given me degrees. Not that education seems to matter in this case.

Here's some more fair questions.

What if you get cancer?

What if you get in a car wreck?

Like I said, if they just let you die, I'd be fine with it. But they don't - you get treated and others pick up your tab.

Plenty of schools? Like 5?

Page 8 of 11 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1398 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |