THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#115295 - 06/19/01 11:27 AM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Kevin Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: seattle,wa
It's like Erickson is really going to stick around that little po dunk town. laugh laugh :p Just like every other jobs he's had you got three years or so with him and then the beav
s will be back to there losing ways. Oh well enjoy it now because its goin to be a few decades till it happens again. hehehehe

How do you keep a coug out of your backyard??

put up a goal post :p

Tight lines

Kevin

#115296 - 06/20/01 12:38 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Hey Yall Watch This Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Olympia....beeyotch
AND THE CLINCHER THAT MAKES WASHINGTON BETTER IS:

WASHINGTON HAS BOB'S BB

OREGON HAS IFISH
rolleyes

I think Washington wins....

thefishinggoddess.com fan club

#115297 - 06/20/01 08:52 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK, we give.

#115298 - 06/20/01 09:53 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Anonymous
Unregistered

Me and RT are going to make Hey Yall and Jeffhead our *****es on Friday when we fish the Cowlitz.Better lock up your farm animals and household pets because RT is coming to Washington on Friday.

#115299 - 06/20/01 10:28 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Stew, remember we are all 4 going in my sled. We are a team in my boat smile . You are right about warning people to lock up the barn doors Friday, but not because of me - 'Yall can outrun me thru pastures no prob laugh .

#115300 - 06/21/01 11:20 AM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
Say hello to the"Emu"...watch you're self Jeff......way too much "Farm Love" with those 3....if Redneck breaks out the Banjo...run laugh

Remember you don't have to out run Redneck...Just Stew or Rt....no problem....Os

#115301 - 06/23/01 12:21 AM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia, Washington
Hey Os,
The Emu and the "Pig" both say HI!!!!! Same stretch of water and couldn't get the same bet. Go figure eh'!?!?!?! eek As for you Stew.......who's the *****es now????? laugh
Good luck and tight lines, Jeff laugh laugh

#115302 - 06/23/01 01:49 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Jeff,

You know that RT and Stew wanted Y'all there to minimize their chances of being outfished. I mean, what fish WOULDN'T take off like a train when it saw the mug on the guy with the net (that's YOU, Y'all) eek

Couldn't one of you guys hand the rod off to our Oregon friends so they wouldn't feel left out? :p

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#115303 - 06/25/01 02:21 AM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hand the rod off to us Oregon guys? Them's fightin' woids Sandberg! Geez, I was nice and purposely tried not to hook fish, by not using eggs much, to help build the low self esteem so typical of the majority of Washington fishers and this is the thanks I get! Even despite that I landed the biggest steelhead of the day - and that ain't no jack laugh . Oh man, now you got us OR guys steamed up Dan mad ! Spittin mad I tell ya. mad You just wait 'til Floatilla III "Revenge of the Nerds?". I put a '?' there because your top Floatilla I guy got blanked in Floatilla II. And yall of the other WA guys got blanked too (and being afraid to show up was not an excuse - helping with a kids event was). Hey no more of this instigating Dan or we'll rename III "Kick the poor Dawg's ass - III" eek laugh wink ..... Just some good ol' trash talkin to get you WA waa wussies up for No. III - yeeeeehaaaaw! smile

#115304 - 06/25/01 10:18 AM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
fishskagit.com Offline
Alevin

Loc: Lyman, Wa Skagit county
Two words...PUGET SOUND!

#115305 - 06/25/01 02:48 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
laugh You just wait 'til Floatilla III "Revenge of the Nerds?".
must have to call it that causea few Oregon Boys are gonna show up. :p.....Os

Quote from a Redneck...."bring it don't sing it eek

#115306 - 06/25/01 03:00 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
The Real Spoonman Offline
Parr

Loc: Tacoma, WA USA
I wanna play...

The Best Things About Washington:

1)The Olympic Peninsula (biggest steelhead, best scenery, sorry flatlanders).

2)Our coffee tastes better.

3)Canada is next door.

4)Mariners, baby...you have the Fail Blazers.

5)Did I mention the Olympic Peninsula?

6)Our women shave their armpits.

The Best Thing About Orygun:

The Acropolis. Thank you.

"The best thing about sex and fishin' is a man can know next to nuthin' 'bout either and still have a good time."

-Sachel Paige

#115307 - 06/25/01 04:02 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey 'Zog, I can't argue with the Acropolis thing - but it's more for the good steaks than the dancin' babes. Not that they aren't fine, it's just that Starz kicks butt on them. Nice butt! State of the art butt!! Bet I know who takes you into the 'Crop'. ...

As for Washington women shaving their armpits, thank goodness! We like that when they come down to Oregon to pick some 'reel' men. smile ...

As for the stinkin Jail Blazers - actually we were able to keep them out from behind bars and only in bars this season laugh - ya, they do suck; on the talent/acheivenment ratio anyway. But don't forget that L.A. swept Sac & S.A. too - and the Sonics didn't even get to the post season party rolleyes . ...

And you better make it to Floatilla III - your WA wussie bros could use your help. cool

[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: RT 1 ]

#115308 - 06/25/01 05:46 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
smoky Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Lake Oswego, Oregon
South Santiam Steelhead from the Floatilla.
Its whats for dinner tonite: IN OREGON

Hey Ya'll: You are however right about this board vs. IFISH. Hasn't been the same since you guys left. Nice meeting you and OS at the Floatilla. Looking forward to fishing the Cow.

#115309 - 06/25/01 09:59 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Snapset Offline
Fry

Loc: Philomath OR
OK.
I just gotta respond to all the DAWG LUUUVVVVVERS who have been able to maintain their delusions of superiority by virtue of an incredible capacity for ignorance. These are the reasons WA doesn't come in second in the Northwest. Idaho and Montana are filling the #2 and #3 spots very nicely.
First: You say there are more fish in WA (As in WA WA WA all the way home).
Well if there are more fish, its cuz ya ain't catching them, ya bunch a treblehooking broomstick crackers. You know who you are!
Second: Kennewick Man.
Third: We gave you Gary Payton and Harold Reynolds. You gave us Detlef Schrempf and Sean "PUFFY" Kemp.You can have them back now because we're done with them. While you are at it, take Paul Allen too. Maybe if PA PA PA wasn't from WA WA WA he'd have the brains use all of that money to buy some players that still played both ends of the court.
Fourth: You are on the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Is that where Joey Buttafuoco goes to fish?
Fifth: WPS!
Sixth: There is a Don James memorial wing at the WA State Penitentiary.
Seventh: He should be in residence.
Eighth: He isn't.
Ninth: More people. Smaller state.
nuf said

#115310 - 06/25/01 11:25 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Any punk-ass who badmouths The Dawgfather would sell his sister into prostitution, that is, if he wasn't enjoying her so much himself.

Oh yeah, who won the Roses this year? NOT UO, not OSU, but UW. Now, who's delusional?

#115311 - 06/26/01 01:16 AM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Snapset Offline
Fry

Loc: Philomath OR
At least I would RECIEVE money for my sister........

#115312 - 06/26/01 02:30 AM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gettin funnier - but let's be reasonably nice boys smile . ... Hey Snapshot, I found out last year that the Huskies are a real button pusher for Os, Dan, and the Dawg stylers! They can't seem to keep it light when it comes to their heros laugh . Touchyyy! When the Beavs whup @$$ on them in Reser this fall I think I won't even get on the BBs for a few days; until all the tears and excuses dry up rolleyes . If the Dawgs get one field goal lucky again, then I will face any music offered up without getting my panties in a bunch over some college boys playing around 'on the grass' in pads. Speaking of pads, what do WA women and Dawg football players have in common? Easy; they both change their pads after every 4th period eek . ... BTW, I like your "ya bunch a treblehooking broomstick crackers. You know who you are!" crack. Hey, we have no shortage of those kind of snagfestered crackers in Oregon too. ... OK, I'm in enough trouble for now :p wink .

#115313 - 06/26/01 11:47 AM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Dan S. Offline

Hey you Oryguners....

Nothing personal, I was just funnin' with ya Snapset. If I wasn't in Washington, Orygun would be choice #2, a DISTANT second, but still the runner-up.

Hey, how much for your sister?? laugh laugh

#115314 - 06/26/01 12:15 PM Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR
Kevin Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: seattle,wa
Well RT atleast you don't have to worry about that period thing all your women have gone through that change of life thing aye?? As for the dawg father just think until just resently the rivalry between Oregon and UW was only in your minds laugh laugh You were just another easy W but I guess you can't remember back a couple of years aye??

Tight lines

Kevin

SRBC laugh laugh :p

[ 06-26-2001: Message edited by: Kevin ]

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1427 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |