Oh my ... editing old guesses and eveything
I guess I'll have to add that as a rule in the next one!
As it turns out, the one who probably needs the most help fishing will win out on this one. The spinners are yours Ryan
You may not have a life, but you have some of Corey's spinners!!!
1) Tillamook Bay, August of 1989 ... miss that place!
2) Kalama River, spring of 1990 I think it was. Caught a nice springer that day!
3) Columbia / Mouth of the Lewis, I think it was 1992 ... awesome fishing whatever year it was!
4) Lyre River in 1995 ... camera (and Bob) survived a nasty fall to the bottom of the canyon to give us this pic!
5) Reiter Ponds ... 1992 or '93. Gotta do the lineup every 10 years or so. Anybody game for when the water drops??
6) The world-famous Imnaha River ... one ridge over from Hell's Canyon on the Snake. Jeez, that one was 1986 I think!