Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#358772 - 06/14/07 05:15 PM Angling Angels, Last minute stuff
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

The weather report is becoming more favorable for Saturday. 10% chance of rain in the evening, highs about 68 degrees, winds building up to 10-15 mph by late afternoon at North Bonneville. We should be off the water by 2 or 3 pm, BBQ by 5pm, in camp and drunk by 9 pm.

Make sure you have enough PFD's in your boat. If you have questions about tackle please call me. I'll be bringing hundreds of shad darts, and extra circle hook 10/0 hooks for sturgeon to share. I'll also have a couple of extra rain jackets in my boat. If you have a fighting belt/rod belt, please bring it. Bring whatever beer you like to drink, I'll also be bringing extra beer.

There is an overflow parking area, picnic site near the campsite, I'm offering to park my truck there and sleep Friday night in order to provide some security for the boats if there isn't room at the camp site (about 200 yards away).

Launch is planned for 830-9am. Gives us about 5 hours on the water.

Lastly, I'm leaving my house now to pick up food and supplies. Most importantly I'll be picking up a two piece swimsuit in Mergantroiders size. Maybe even a thong bikini. He knows he's gonna be wearing it if I don't fill up those boats.

Expecting to see

Tom P. with boat
Vhawk with Dumblucks boat and truck, gas BBQ, cooler of ribs and chicken, and DL's fine home brew.
Jerry with his boat and Benwa as baitboy
Stever_from_Everett with his new boat
Steve B. (Hook Up) with his boat?

Hohbomb with high end rental camera
J-Hawk, keeping an eye on VHawk until she's drank too much beer

Merg with assorted young and firm girls. ...Or Merg fishing for sturgeon in a thong. I'd prefer to see the girls.

Am I missing anyone?

Hook Up, if your coming please get ahold of me at 360 259-3169
Vince.

I'll be able to relax once I see people (and girls) at the campsite.

#358776 - 06/14/07 05:21 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: VHawk.]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
I wish I could go.

Fishing on the Estuary I use size 5/0 or 6/0 hooks with 3-4 ft dacron leaders. Usually I just pick up a couple packs of Brad's at Bob's in Longveiw.

Just my $.02

#358780 - 06/14/07 05:30 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: VHawk.]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Oh, and let me answer the "why" question as it applies to me only.
I'm doing this for several reasons:

5. Because not enough girls fish. Maybe fishing will be the next "sexy" thing.
4.It's fun to fish with friends, and even more so when they are sexy
3.Because I'm an attention 'ho
2.Because its worth some popularity points if it works

Number one most important reason, because I can spend those points for more important things. I'm not returning to Sun Valley for cancer camp this year because I've applied to volunteer at Camp Goodtimes, which covers Western Washington.

If I ever arrange another group flotilla, it'll be for them and I want it to be huge. I want to see dads and daughters out on a boat with guys who can put them into fish. Moms and sons who are making memories that can help lift the burdens of constant illness and the rigors of chemo. Those kind of things are worth me getting an ulcer. For the opportunity to help coordinate something like that, I'll risk possible humiliation now. Arranging for a group of good looking girls to fish, and provide the rest of us with some entertainment will be good for a chuckle ten years from now. But those things we do for others, they provide us answer when we meet our maker and he asks us "What did you do with your life?"

So here's hoping for a warm day, lots of fish, and a fun time.

VHawk

#358782 - 06/14/07 05:35 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: VHawk.]
stever in everett Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett, WA USA
Vince, just returned from 3 Rivers with lead, power pro and dacron for leaders. Aslo I have prepared some food in advance for the group. I'll bring some extra PFDs and coats. What is the word on camp gear? I was told the "secret" lure is the ..... plus I have some special scents for the oversized sturgeon. I'll bring gear for shad (7), salmon(5) and sturgeon(3). Let me know this evening if there is anything else we will be needing. Say hello to Jess.

#358783 - 06/14/07 05:43 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: VHawk.]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Reason one makes my day. Your making a difference. Good luck, good fishing, and good fun.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#358786 - 06/14/07 06:10 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: John Lee Hookum]
BrianL Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Bothell, WA
Bravo Vince!

The prospect of humiliations doesn't seem to deter you, and that's probably a good thing in our world today. Nothing great was ever achieved by those afraid to dream big - I hope the angling and weather gods treat you well.

Tight L~a$$es \:\)

Brian

#358806 - 06/14/07 07:50 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: BrianL]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
Good attitudes all around. Vince has been the all-american PR man that he always lives up to in this whole situation. I will be in a bikini....i think i owe you guys that much. Humiliation is just another word for trying as far as i am concerened. i saw no one a\else attempting this ( for good reason i might add \:\) ) so when Vince proposed it...i thought i would try to give a hand.

But Vince touched on something that is very important...yes we are attention ho's but the primary reason for this is to provide some fun times and interesting conversation for years to come....something that is entertaining to all...and different then the regular trip. hopefully we achieve that goal. Only time will tell. Should be fun either way : )

#358807 - 06/14/07 07:52 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: Mergantroider]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

and i am a size 6 in womens : ) ..... dont ask how i know that. and i am a big "a" cup size. i want an 80's flame pink bikini. and lots of beer \:\)

#358812 - 06/14/07 08:17 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: Mergantroider]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

I don't care what your cup size is, this is the outfit you'll be wearing if you don't come through as promised. Plus you'll be banned for 20 years from giving anymore advice regarding women.

I've called off Tom P. due to cancellations. And I've not talked with Steve Bramhall, but we won't need him either. Looking at three boats including the one I'm dragging along participating.

We have enough at this time to fill the 2 boats, with mine in reserve. Merg, If another girl drops out, your wearing that bikini all day long. I'll bring you a sweater if you get cold.

VHawk

#358829 - 06/14/07 11:43 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: VHawk.]
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tenino, wa U.S.A.
I will see you guys on the river. We will be fishing in the same erea. Marroon Willie Raptor. Say Howdy if you see us out.have the gals flash or something. We will be going down Friday evening and putting on the water early Saturday A.M. Looks like we will be putting in @ Becon Rock and running down to fish oversize fish.

VHawk. That must have been you In Sportsman Warhouse buying a brick of life vest. I figured they were for the gals. was going to say howdy but you slipped out before I could get payed up.

Kris

#358832 - 06/14/07 11:50 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: dcrzfitter]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Yup that was me. And yes we'll probably run across each other on the river. I've sent you a PM.

Vince

#358835 - 06/14/07 11:58 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: VHawk.]
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tenino, wa U.S.A.
VHawk,

No PM . try my e-mail.

dcrzfitter@comcast.net

Kris

#358849 - 06/15/07 02:14 AM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: dcrzfitter]
Roguefshr Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: WA
Dont need me? Did you ask the girls?

maybe next time

#358852 - 06/15/07 03:21 AM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: Roguefshr]
VHawk. Offline
River Nutrients

Next time? If there is a next time, It'll be 28-40 y/o hot moms, who I pick. Not only will they be there, and on time, but they'll be paying for their seats as well. And we'll have legendary fun. And never, ever will I have to worry about whether they'll show.

Amazing how quickly I tired of the BS that comes from dealing with 22 year old girls. They are like horses, pretty to look at, probably fun to ride, but way too much trouble to keep around.

Makes me glad I'm married to Jess. This is a good reminder of what I already have. Kind of amazing where life's lessons pop up.

I hope she picks up a huge sturgeon. She's due.

#358893 - 06/15/07 11:22 AM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: VHawk.]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
I'm hoping you guy's pull this off.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

#358896 - 06/15/07 11:34 AM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Neal M Offline
The Enemy

Loc: Bainbridge Island and Sappho, ...
Rain could be a good thing ;\) I like the look of a woman in a bikini with raindrops running down her back, wet hair, and a pouty look on her face.... Maybe even a yellow rain hat?
Good luck fellas.

#358905 - 06/15/07 12:05 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: Neal M]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

hahahah yeah....with it blowin at 20 knots rain could easlily spell pnuemonia. yeah....fathers day claimed over half the girls. oh well....its all about having PERSONAL responsibility and doing what you say your gonna do, or having the best excuse known to man ( my genitals fell off/ bleeding to death)....thats the problem...apperantly girls dont develop that until.......who knows? should be fun though. Just wish the cancelations would have been earlier so i could have some time. but you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.

Edited by Mergantroider (06/15/07 12:06 PM)

#358909 - 06/15/07 12:19 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: ]
Waterboy Offline
Returning Adult

Not everything works out the first time but you learn what to do better next time. So don't give up if it doesn't work out, try again.

#358910 - 06/15/07 12:21 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: ]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
I have a 23 year old daughter thats pretty hot myself. Tell ya what, I would be kinda pissed if she spent this sunday out showing off her cans to some dudes on an internet fishing board instead of kissing my ass for fathers day.

#358916 - 06/15/07 12:30 PM Re: Angling Angels, Last minute stuff [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
 Originally Posted By: B-RUN STEELY
I have a 23 year old daughter thats pretty hot myself.

I don't know what the hell you just said there, Brent!

Is this some kinda of Iderho thing?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Budman, fishmonkey
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 896 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645399 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |