Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#697460 - 08/03/11 11:24 AM R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
So Here it is, The Final solfly event ! The Sol memorial King Tourney, this event is to raise money for Tim's two surviving daughters. It will be on Saturday October 1st on the Humptulips River. There will be no cash prizes, all entry fee ticket money collected will be given to the Wallis Girls for there future education. I will be sending out e-mails asking for donated Prizes. In these hard economic times I am thinking of making the tourney fee fairly cheap so it is accesible to everyone, the only thing is I want to raise as much money as possible for Kiana and Danya. Any suggestions or donations will gladly be accepted. I am trying to secure a place for an after the tourney BBQ / Potluck or something like that. I have a friend with an awesome place on the river that I am talking with currently to try and use as our BBQ / party place. If anyone would like to help or has any ideas please feel free to e-mail me at superflysfishing@hotmail.com or please feel free to call me at 360-888-7772. This will be the last Solfly event and its purpose has never been so important. Please come and join us in Tim's memory !

Thanks so much

Joe ...........aka Superfly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#697476 - 08/03/11 12:24 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: superfly]
Bucket/Good Sport Offline
Kitsap's Crankiest Contractor

Loc: Poulsbo
Good work Fly. I'll be out of town but I'll figure out a way to help.

#697485 - 08/03/11 01:17 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: Bucket/Good Sport]
Addicted Offline
Rico Suave

Loc: Whidbey Island
cool. Good thinking dude. Kiana was over last week and went to camp with my daughter. She is a great kid and I can tell ya this....anybody who could get her a Starbucks gift card would be her new best friend cuz that kid loves her Starbucks foo foo drinks. This will be an awesome day on Oct 1.

#697498 - 08/03/11 02:01 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: Addicted]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Cool event.Will try and make it.Good luck,
SZ

#697509 - 08/03/11 03:12 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Trying
To. Post from these phones is a joke! More to come tonight when I get home......
Thanks fly

360-888-7772

#697527 - 08/03/11 05:48 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: superfly]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
I hereby commit to the donation of one $100 Starbuck card for Kiana. To be awarded with the prize money collected.

I can't be there as I will be up north. But I will get the card to Fly ASAP. BTW many of us will be up north that weekend. So be it. You can never find a date that will suit everyone.

Edited by Dave Vedder (08/03/11 08:30 PM)

#697539 - 08/03/11 07:05 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: Dave Vedder]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I'll be in northern BC at the time, too, Joe...but as always, you can count on me for some donated prizes.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#697546 - 08/03/11 07:51 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: Todd]
SaltyDawg27 Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Canyon Park / Bothell
what happened to Sol?

#697548 - 08/03/11 08:08 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: SaltyDawg27]
fishenfool Offline
Spawner

Loc: DASHPOINT
Joe, can you post an address to send a check or gift card for the kids/// Where do they like to buy their school close from or I may
have to go up that way and fish the bay

#697551 - 08/03/11 08:17 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: fishenfool]
Driftfishnw Offline
Steelhead Hitman

Out of town on that date.

Will send donation.

#697552 - 08/03/11 08:21 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: Driftfishnw]
Mystical Legends Offline
Spawner

Loc: Des Moines NOT Seattle
Joe, not sure what I can do at this point but will do something to help one way or another.

Dave, Good stuff!

#697553 - 08/03/11 08:41 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: Mystical Legends]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
I'll be in one way or another....if I can't attend I'll be sending whatever I can to help out to the best of my ability.

I'll work on finding a boat to fish'outta'...with absolutely no illusions as to catching.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#697558 - 08/03/11 10:40 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: RowVsWade]
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

For any of you who don't already know, Sol aka Tim Wallis took his own life in April. I am just trying to help out in any way that I can because I believe he would be doing the same for my family.............

Anyways as for all of you that will be up north, cool ! I just wanted to make sure this event did not get blown out by high water this time and usaully the water is low and clear or maybe if it is like last year on this day it will be awesome.

I will have more and more information everyday so please check back regularly.............

As for donation info I will have that posted as soon as I work out the details with Renee and Jill.

Thanks for all the interest and lets make this last SolFly event the best ever in the name of Tim's surviving daughters.............

I really appreciate all the good vibes so far and all the willingness to pitch in............

Thanks
Superfly

360-888-7772

#697560 - 08/03/11 10:42 PM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: superfly]
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Anyone looking for boats to get in, let me know I will coordinate people with boats and people looking to get into boats.

Peace
Fly

360-888-7772

#697573 - 08/04/11 12:46 AM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: superfly]
fishhog Offline
Spawner

Loc: Whatcom
Joe - Never met Tim, but wanna help. Put me down for a victorinox 10" or 12" (your choice) Cimeter fillet knife with a Blade Tamer sheath.

Use it as a prize or maybe auction it off and give the $$$ to the girls. Your call.

Shoot me an email where to send it too: mark@fullnerfoodservice.com

#697576 - 08/04/11 01:01 AM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: fishhog]
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Jake,
I need your help designing the shirts off of the original solfly artwork and just adding to it and updating it, thats what you can do my friend.........
Just saying !!!

Call me when you can and fishog, thanks a bunch !! We will auction it most likely.

Here is the address you can send it to:
Joe Superfisky
702 W. Marcy
Montesano Wa. 98563

Thanks again
Fly

360-888-7772

#697585 - 08/04/11 04:56 AM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: superfly]
Achewter Offline

Loc: N of Seattle
Im in. Let me know what I can do.

#697593 - 08/04/11 09:20 AM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: ]
Bantam Offline
Skytucky Redneck

I'm in! I'll be out that way for the Tuna gig, maybe not to fish in tourny but the BBQ!

#697726 - 08/05/11 12:27 AM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: Bantam]
HookedUp Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Low Road
I cant say that I have many friends on this board, I hope I can change that...but I was there in 07...It was raining, the tourney didnt kick off, but it was one of the best trips to the coast Ive ever had. Good luck guys and an RIP to Tim, he had a magnetic personality for sure. I will send something or try to make it, as best I can.

Respectfully,
Kevin

#697748 - 08/05/11 03:28 AM Re: R.I.P Sol ...Solfly Memorial Tournament [Re: HookedUp]
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Kevin,
Thanks and thats the spirit, its all about the comradrie ( I know its spelled wrong) the friendships, the connections ect............If everyone who knew Sol or read his rants came out or at least sent a little something it would make this an amazing event and really help the girls out. I know the hardships first hand during these times, but when we all band together amazing things can happen and I am looking forward to that. If you make it please come and introduce yourself to me !

Thanks
Joe

360-888-7772

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 947 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |