Three Rivers Marine

Page 13 of 22 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#715052 - 11/02/11 06:54 PM Re: Wall Street Protest * [Re: Todd]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Gooolllllllyy, you three should form a group or something.
That mindless drivel that leaks out has got to be marketable.
What school grade would you say that it most closely resembles?

anything over 6th tells me that our education system has failed miserably.

pathetic

#715060 - 11/02/11 07:20 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ParaLeaks]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Thanks for your usual intelligent and thoughtful response, Slappy.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#715092 - 11/02/11 08:50 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Oakland protester numbers rival Vietnam era dissenters.
These people don't seem to be going away Hank, and why don't they just eat cake?
Seems people are fed up with the GOP's reverse Robin Hood economic model, or whatever they are calling now.
Job creators my a$$, robber barons is more like it.

viva the revolution.

Edited by freespool (11/02/11 08:51 PM)

#715116 - 11/02/11 09:23 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I agree with what they are saying, but no I'm not physically there.
Americans seem fed up with corporate manipulation of elections, and politicians being on the take.
I'll believe corporations are people after Texas executes one of them.

#715126 - 11/02/11 09:38 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Somethingsmellsf
Hank, how many people have you employed?

Fishy

A better question would have been "Hank, because of your actions, how many people have lost their jobs?"

That would be zero... wink

Hank, you continue to avoid the question while espousing that you have the answer to the jobs crisis, banking,health care,taxes, etc, etc.

Just answer the question!

FIshy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#715149 - 11/02/11 10:22 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ]
topwater Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Rocky Mountain High
The protesters, IMHO, have their anger misdirected. They should pick up their tents and sleeping bags; all of their cardboard signs; take all of their corporate laptops, cell phones and money from home and head to D.C. That's where the laws were made that got them all peeved.

the laws are not created in a vacuum. they are right to protest at the source of power in this country.

they are protesting the huge influence money has had and continues to have in our political system. protesting in DC misses the point and let's those who have true power off the hook.

#715160 - 11/02/11 10:37 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Hank, how many people have you employed?

Fishy

A better question would have been "Hank, because of your actions, how many people have lost their jobs?"

That would be zero... wink

Hank, you continue to avoid the question while espousing that you have the answer to the jobs crisis, banking,health care,taxes, etc, etc.

Just answer the question!

FIshy

How many have I employed? Dozens at one time or another. How many do you or have you employed?

As a former small business owner I had in my employ up to 50 +/- at a single time. This is where my experience comes from.
Successfully sold and then went on to manage a much larger company's employees which I am retired from.
Having dealt with all the issues that are talked about here and more I can say that I am astounded by your lack of serious dialog to the real issues. Copying and pasting from slanted news sources to try and justify your stance on these issues truly makes you look stupid.

Having an opinion is one thing but trying to make it work in the real world will bring a whole new perspective into things.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

#715177 - 11/02/11 11:11 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

I find it curious that you, being a retired business owner and manager, would be in favor of the people who are causing businesses to have to lay people off. Would you think so highly of them if they were in front of your business and it then lost 30% of it's revenue?

As usual you don't see the big picture. The Corporations have run rampant over our rights,devastated peoples retirements, raided peoples pensions, cast legislation that furthers their enslavement over average people and these folks out there are fed up. We all should be pissed and ask that we too deserve to be treated like our work is worth a retirement, liveable wages, health care, security in work environments, clean environments and that we are protected from even those that employ people
.Business's need to act accordingly, but should be held to the highest standards when they cleave,raid and pillage from the very people that work for them.

All of the above has devastated our economy, ruined lives and made some destitute all for the sake of creating money out of thin air and has impacted
most of the rest of the planets also.

Now to answer your question, all of my work was off site and it is terrible, but the true blame is on the Banksters, Multi-Corps and those parasites that have sucked the life out of our American way of life.

Fishy

Edited by Somethingsmellsf (11/02/11 11:12 PM)

#715182 - 11/02/11 11:22 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

What are you talking about, Fishy? Those are the ... wait for it...

Job Creators.

I love that term..."job creators"...if I am ever in a room with Mitch McConnel or John Boehner and hear either one of them say that one more fuckin time while saying we need more tax breaks for big corporations, I'm going to pick up McConnel and beat Boehner to death with him, and then feed McConnel to Governor Christie.

Fish on...

Todd

#715185 - 11/02/11 11:32 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Without protesting in the streets this country would not exist and the cycle continues.They are putting all on notice that they are mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.
If I had lost my house I would be camped out down there with them!

Fishy

Edited by Somethingsmellsf (11/02/11 11:33 PM)

#715194 - 11/02/11 11:45 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: Todd]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd
What are you talking about, Fishy? Those are the ... wait for it...

Job Creators.

I love that term..."job creators"...if I am ever in a room with Mitch McConnel or John Boehner and hear either one of them say that one more fuckin time while saying we need more tax breaks for big corporations, I'm going to pick up McConnel and beat Boehner to death with him, and then feed McConnel to Governor Christie.

Fish on...

Todd

Yeah, "Job Creators" thats the biggest load of [censored] shoveled our way is some time.

Fishy

#715196 - 11/02/11 11:49 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It's the same shovel of schit as every other trickle down economic theory that the right wing comes up with every few years...instead of changing the policy (which, of course, doesn't work at all except for the 1%), they just change the name of it.

"Job Creators" is the nom de jour for "trickle down economics".

Fish on...

Todd

#715201 - 11/03/11 12:00 AM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: Todd]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Todd----"Job Creators" is the nom de jour for "trickle down economics".

You hit that one out of the park! = 100000000000000

Fishy

#715208 - 11/03/11 12:22 AM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Nice wink

Fish on...

Todd

#715225 - 11/03/11 01:14 AM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

He could have Bachmann as his veep, and they could run on the "we'd have no unemployment if we didn't have a minimum wage" platform...

Fish on...

Todd

#715234 - 11/03/11 02:31 AM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: Todd]
Keta Offline
Repeat Spawner

Trying to highlight differences between Republicans and Democrats is akin to highlighting differences between brown bears and black bears.The Obama jobs plan is an oxymoron. Any jobs plan that does not recognize the underlying problem of jobs being exported to communist China is spitting into a windstorm. Any money spent on workers here will flow to China because the goods workers buy will be made in China or other similar Asian nations where slave wages are the rule of the day. No amount of Keynesian style economic medicine will do. We are in a new world now with globalization of the workforce. Until all workers unite worldwide and demand livable wages and safe working conditions the oligarchs will just keep moving around their factories to the lowest paid workers in the world. After China there are still many nations where income is so low that US workers will never again see the days of full employment and livable wages. The US middle class is a thing of the past. It is just taking FOREVER for average Americans to wake up and understand their jobs and lives have been sold down the river. And in all the cacophony and blame being handed around no one is paying the least bit of attention to the root cause.

#715265 - 11/03/11 11:10 AM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Can you just see the GOP's talking heads exploding right now!!!!

Fishy

#715306 - 11/03/11 02:21 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

There she goes again, ripping on those "job creators"...how many jobs have they created with their $160B tax free dollars the past three years?

Fish on...

Todd

#715314 - 11/03/11 02:29 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
ibfishin2 Offline
Alevin

this report was on CNBC this morning;
President of greece talking about G-20 proposal, and his wish to have the people of greece vote on it. He said that with the conditions put on the citizens, higher taxes, reduction in wages etc, he felt they had a right to vote on their future. President obama sent by US Banks over to G-20 to demand of Greece that they accept the terms of the agreement without a referendum to the people. If EU agreement is not accepted by Greece, the US stock market will crash because the investment bankers have invested heavily in SDO's banking on making a huge profit off the EU deal. If Greece accepts the EU deal, then Greece will be forced into a 10 year depression according to Economic Experts.

Merkel, Germany and Sarkozy, France then stated that "THERE IS NO PLACE FOR DEMOCRACY AND CAPITALISM.

Now i put myself in the shoes of the Greeks; If my government raised my taxes by 50%, and cut my wages, without my say, i'd be pissed off in the streets too.

At what point should my welfare be more important that Greece's or greeces welfare be more important than mine? especially when the US banks started this cluster.

So, my question is just how much is enough? What is the breaking point of all the finger pointers, before you decide to join the Occupy people? Not trying to be confrontational, or sarcastic, just want to know?

Edited by ibfishin2 (11/03/11 02:38 PM)

#715376 - 11/03/11 05:48 PM Re: Wall Street Protest [Re: ibfishin2]
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

Multi-national banks wage economic terrorism. This is just the beginning. How long until the real rat-fuvkers are strung up?

Page 13 of 22 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 199 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |