Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#746883 - 03/13/12 12:12 AM guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
http://youtu.be/HQNZAyDAgeU

this guy mentions flossing like 5 times on his ridiculous video of THREADING a bead on a hook...if you get bored just fast forward to the end to how he explains that when the fish bites the bead the hook slides up and hooks the fish....overall the video is crap. but man...i was chuckling the whole time...if this ever gets back to that retard...tell him to zoom in so someone can actually see WTF hes doing ....retard.

#746884 - 03/13/12 12:13 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: Mergantroider]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
hey....how do i paste the link in so it shows up on here as the actual video so all you have to do is hit play and it plays ON the forum instead of pasting a link to Youtubes site?

#746888 - 03/13/12 12:17 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: Mergantroider]
redhook
Unregistered

here...

#746889 - 03/13/12 12:19 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

1:48...what the HELL is a "Egg Hoop" ?

#746890 - 03/13/12 12:20 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Fckwagon

- Albert Einstein.

#746894 - 03/13/12 12:27 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

that guy is the most moronic person ive ever listened to... let me break it down..

1, the beads wont weigh down the 2 hook set up...

really dipsh!t? those are hard plastic beads and they SINK, nice try tho..

2, the rubber band and the bead for 1.49?
SERIOUSLY? a 14 cent corkie and a toothpick will do EXACTLY the same thing..

3, Flossing isnt getting the fish to bite the lure up the line, then drag it down... everyone knows that already...

this guy is using words he picked up off some tweaker on the river and saying some DUMB sh!t...

unbeleivable...

#746899 - 03/13/12 01:32 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: ]
westcoastpinhead Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: sw wa
Steelhead will eat beads guys, that wasn't a snagging rig, that's a steathy presintation that imitates 2 single eggs its common back east and up north, but everything else the guy said is stupid so I agree with ya there

Team shimano snapper, "dude weres my bobber?", jaw dropper jigs, deathboat comandos

#746900 - 03/13/12 01:32 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: ]
MikeH Offline
Spawner

Loc: Washington
Originally Posted By: redhook
that guy is the most moronic person ive ever listened to... let me break it down..

1, the beads wont weigh down the 2 hook set up...

really dipsh!t? those are hard plastic beads and they SINK, nice try tho..

2, the rubber band and the bead for 1.49?
SERIOUSLY? a 14 cent corkie and a toothpick will do EXACTLY the same thing..

3, Flossing isnt getting the fish to bite the lure up the line, then drag it down... everyone knows that already...

this guy is using words he picked up off some tweaker on the river and saying some DUMB sh!t...

unbeleivable...

Yout nailed that one..................the guy is a dip sh!t

#746901 - 03/13/12 01:38 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: MikeH]
westcoastpinhead Offline
Juvenile at Sea

He looked high on meth too haha

Team shimano snapper, "dude weres my bobber?", jaw dropper jigs, deathboat comandos

#746902 - 03/13/12 01:39 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: westcoastpinhead]
westcoastpinhead Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Any person wana learn me that newfangled egg hoop? Haha

#746903 - 03/13/12 01:39 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: MikeH]
redhook
Unregistered

back east or up north, maybe... but that dude fishes the Clearwater, in Idaho, so hes either from here, or Idaho, thats hardly back east or up north wink

guys sellin nicked up craft beads as the ultimate steelhead lure... for 4 times the price of a corkie because you have to buy all the other crap to make it work, so he portrayed... on his site, he has a "blood dotter" that you use to hold the corkie, and poke a sharpie into.... i have 2 damn fingers moron!!

his floats look retarded as SH!T as well... plus, i think he may have copied a design...

http://steelyronssteelheadbeads.com/

guys a dipsh!t for REAL...

#746904 - 03/13/12 01:46 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: ]
westcoastpinhead Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Wow that's funny, on a serious note I do youse red and orange beads but I use weed eater line to peg them or a toothpick, and they do work pretty good mabey not his lol but beads in general, a good buddy of mine put a 39 inch native on the back 2 weeks ago with a 10mm red bead down here in sw wa

#746905 - 03/13/12 01:50 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: westcoastpinhead]
westcoastpinhead Offline
Juvenile at Sea

wow those are the gayest bobbers I've ever seen

#746906 - 03/13/12 01:53 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: westcoastpinhead]
MikeH Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: westcoastpinhead
Wow that's funny, on a serious note I do youse red and orange beads but I use weed eater line to peg them or a toothpick, and they do work pretty good mabey not his lol but beads in general, a good buddy of mine put a 39 inch native on the back 2 weeks ago with a 10mm red bead down here in sw wa

I use beads too...............on some jigs haha.
If I want a single egg pattern I tie a fly. I sometimes use a single egg pattern with a little crystal flash and a small barbell weight to keep it sinking. I drop them off the hook shank of a small jig. I would say in clear water the dropper gets hit as much or more than the jig its self.
I know they make jig heads with a dropper eye on them but I like to just tie it on for simplicity.

#746907 - 03/13/12 01:56 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: westcoastpinhead]
redhook
Unregistered

wow this dude is genuine... here he is telling you how to tie the "Egg Hoop" phuckin up, and saying exactly the same crap he said before he messed up.. kinda weird actually...

WCPH, never said they didnt work, i use beads for a lot of things... just not driftfishing/flossing... offdahook uses them effectively tho....with a bobber... cuz the sink...

this dude is seriously funny lol...

#746908 - 03/13/12 01:56 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: MikeH]
westcoastpinhead Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I use all sorts of single egg imitations but the bead is the easiest and cheapest, super low lear

#746909 - 03/13/12 01:58 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: westcoastpinhead]
westcoastpinhead Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Hit the reply button befor I was done on that last one, but in super low clear water I'll use a bead with a bead head nymph as my dropper or 2 beads or and egg pattern fly and a nymph or bead

#746910 - 03/13/12 02:03 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: westcoastpinhead]
MikeH Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: westcoastpinhead
Hit the reply button befor I was done on that last one, but in super low clear water I'll use a bead with a bead head nymph as my dropper or 2 beads or and egg pattern fly and a nymph or bead

The bead is proven to be effective for a lot of people. Just never really got into it. I could tie the flies real quick and catch fish on them so its still simple. I always found it even more satisfying to hook into something on a home made lure/fly.

What beads are you sing for drift fishing? Pretty sure all the beads I have for jigs sink.

#746911 - 03/13/12 02:03 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

heres some more blurred out garbage... plastic pair of tweezers for some money...

uhh dude, did it ever occur to you that blood dots arent perfectly circular?

shave the tip off the end of a sharpie, and walah, you have a circular dotting machine...

#746912 - 03/13/12 02:06 AM Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah [Re: ]
MikeH Offline
Spawner

haha the instructional video of the blood dot is awesome. I still cant get over the goatee. It sketches me out

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1417 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |