THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#785043 - 09/11/12 03:56 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Keep the tax cuts for those who will use the money to improve the economy...the middle class.

That, of course, assumes that you are interested in helping the economy, not just blowing steam out yer ass...which, in spite of your signature line, is not the case.

Or, just keep regurgitating FoxNews idea that it's just not fair that those pesky poor people don't pay enough taxes, a la Jerry Garcia.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#785044 - 09/11/12 03:58 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Let ALL of the Bush/Obama tax cuts expire.

Yeah cause that won't impact the deficit in the least! I thought you wanted to pay down the debt?

Oh wait this is the new / old way of Republican math. Whine and squeal about the debt and then run it up some more while pointing the finger at the Dems.

"We cannot afford to double down on trickle down"

Bill Clinton 2012 DNC

grin

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#785055 - 09/11/12 04:08 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

He shouldn't be ashamed, and in spite of what the right wing talking jackasses and their big mouthed minions say, no one is envious of his success or jealous of his money.

However, being a corporate raider at Bain is not experience to be a President in any way, shape, or form, as the USA is not a business, the people are not employees, and making a profit is not what the President does.

His record as Governor, however, is that of someone who created less jobs than 46 or 47 other governors during his tenure.

Fish on...

Todd

#785082 - 09/11/12 05:14 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

AM, Romney did make money but left us the taxpayers with a large part of the bill! I never said he should be ashamed but we should know the facts and those facts stink when you get into our pockets to profit.

Hank, Look to the left at the graph and then do a historical fact check to see when the economy has done the best and what the tax rates were at that time. Talk about not understanding anything.

It's the economy, so lets give money to those that are already making more than they ever have in history.
It's the debt, so lets give tax breaks to those that have profited so handsomely while cutting funding for those in need.Oh and increase funding for the military that they have not even asked for!

Sometimes I am astounded by your fervent blindness.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

#785087 - 09/11/12 05:23 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
grizz1 Offline
Returning Adult

blah blah blah blah....sheesh....

#785091 - 09/11/12 05:29 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: AuntyM

As far as manufacturing jobs coming back, it's not happening fast enough. I suppose if Obama gets his way and fuel doubles in price...

When you say things like this, it reduces your credibility and makes you sound similar to the birthers.

#785109 - 09/11/12 05:49 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

As far as manufacturing jobs coming back, it's not happening fast enough. I suppose if Obama gets his way and fuel doubles in price...

When you say things like this, it reduces your credibility and makes you sound similar to the birthers.

It shouldn't. Obama believes higher fuel prices will help get rid of global climate change, reduce our so called dependence on foreign oil and keep risks of drilling down. Is this something you're not aware of? The idea has some merit, but it's not popular, so you won't see the main stream media talking about it.

Al Gore wanted $5 a gallon.

I've heard Pres Obama talk about higher mileage vehicles and "IF" the price of gas increases we would still win, I've never heard him ascribe to us having higher fuel prices.

Fishy

#785118 - 09/11/12 06:01 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

You would have...if you had listened to FauxNews.

Fish on...

Todd

#785132 - 09/11/12 06:26 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Hippie

Aunty, can I call you "3 Pinocchios" from now on?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact...0EW9R_blog.html

#785147 - 09/11/12 06:41 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Todd]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
Hell maybe Romney, when gov' had to deal with your class, unemployable.

#785150 - 09/11/12 06:44 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Hippie

Um... OK. Can I still call you 3 Pinocchios seeing as they basically came to the same conclusion as the Washington Post article I posted.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/03/obama-wanted-higher-gasoline-prices/

Doesn't really matter, I'm done for now. I think Abu might be onto something.

#785203 - 09/11/12 10:07 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Todd]
DBAppraiser Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: MA13
Originally Posted By: Todd
He shouldn't be ashamed, and in spite of what the right wing talking jackasses and their big mouthed minions say, no one is envious of his success or jealous of his money.

However, being a corporate raider at Bain is not experience to be a President in any way, shape, or form, as the USA is not a business, the people are not employees, and making a profit is not what the President does.

His record as Governor, however, is that of someone who created less jobs than 46 or 47 other governors during his tenure.

Fish on...

Todd

Todd, that sounds great and all but the unemployment rate during his term was like 4.7% and unemployment was pretty low everywhere then too. So, if you are below 5% unemployment, everyone that wants to work is working. Not much job creation required. So the lefts claims of not creating jobs as governor don't really wash.

#785205 - 09/11/12 10:27 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
I still think everybody should pay something. I will be less careful spending my rich uncle's money and more careful spending my own money

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#785207 - 09/11/12 10:36 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Screw reason.....I'm voting for the ice cream........

a story....

We are worried about 'the cow' when it is all about the 'Ice Cream.'

The presidential election was heating up and some of the children showed an interest. I decided that we would have an election for a class president. We would choose our nominees. They would make a campaign speech and the class would vote.

To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members. We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students should have. We got many nominations and, from those, Jimmy and Heather were picked to run for the top spot.

The class had done a great job in their selections. Both candidates were good kids. I thought Jimmy might have an advantage because he got lots of parental support. I had never seen Heather's mother.

The day for their speeches arrived. Jimmy went first. He had specific ideas about how to make our class a better place. He ended by promising to do his very best. Everyone applauded and he sat down.

Now is was Heather's turn to speak. Her speech was concise. She said, "If you vote for me, I will give you ice cream." She sat down.

The class went wild. "Yes! Yes! We want ice cream."

She surely would say more. She did not have to. A discussion followed. How did she plan to pay for the ice cream? She wasn't sure. Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it? She didn't know.

The class really didn't care. All they were thinking about was ice cream. Jimmy was forgotten. Heather won by a landslide.

Every time Barack Obama opens his mouth he offers ice cream and 52 percent of the people react like nine year olds. They want the “ice cream.” The other 48 percent know they're going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess.

Remember, the government cannot give--anything to anyone
--that they have not first taken away from someone else.

Did you vote for the ice cream?

Remember this: November is Take Out the Trash month!

#785222 - 09/12/12 12:09 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
DBAppraiser Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: MA13
Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Republicans have become big crybabys. I didn't leave the republican party, they left me. Hypersensative to criticism, say one word & they HAVE to get back. Can't cry all day, so can't be a republican. If you can find 5 "Facts" in a republican speech in a hour or 1/2 hour...well.. it can't be done, they've become that bad --- all of them.

Great day to kiss Bush ass, Hank. WTF do you like about GWeirdo any way...worst president ever. Messed everything up. War monger.

Sorry Aunty no smiley.

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/201...1-warnings?lite

Jeez, saw the link was from NBC News and thought for sure it would be Kris Jenner's breast augmentation.

#785231 - 09/12/12 12:41 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Chuck---It's funny how much chit Toff used to give BWP when he dressed up like a Rep....but now that she's crossed dressed and become a democrap ball licker the silence is deafening.

More proof that dipchits and assshats will find each other even whilst not wearing glow-in-the dark condoms.

The stink those douchebags emit leaves a strong scent trail....

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#785243 - 09/12/12 12:56 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Ball washers for war mongers is --- What America Needs! Most!!

When standing for the red white and blue...some fall. Ball washer don't really give a [Bleeeeep!]....that's my best guess.

Put down the straw, let go of your partners' nut sack and try....just try for one moment to make sense.

Your double post finishing with an attempt to show what a patriotic girl you are was cute....pathetic...but cute.

God bless your little heart.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#785259 - 09/12/12 03:45 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Yankee Doodle Ice Cream, anyone?

#785289 - 09/12/12 11:30 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

And to think,,, you used to be a cheer leader for that psycho. slap

#785292 - 09/12/12 11:34 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Damn! Wish we had Bush back. He would be better than the
patronizing bigot we got now. And Odd would have something
to sink his fangs into. But then the petty dnc crybabies would have to
compete with some BIG crybabies. flog

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (Carcassman, Salmo g., 1 invisible), 1070 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645299 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |