THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#785572 - 09/13/12 12:05 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Illyrian]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: SIlly
you are stuck with the
reality when you look in the mirror.

The reality that I didn't lie and make up some bogus IQ score?

Yeah, I'm OK with that.

Originally Posted By: SIlly
I too can say anything I want,

Yeah, I know. You said your IQ was 148. rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#785588 - 09/13/12 12:45 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
grumpyr Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Orygun
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Felons can vote in WA. Not while they are incarcerated and not if they aren't paying towards their incurred costs, but they regain the right to vote.

Washington - All persons with a felony conviction must re-register to vote after completion of their sentence and all parole and probation. However, the Secretary of State's website states that persons who have "willfully failed to make three payments in a 12 month period" on any court imposed fines may have their ability to vote revoked by the prosecutor.

Point is, Slaby's post reeks of paranoid BS

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

#785595 - 09/13/12 01:06 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: grumpyr]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: grumpyr
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Felons can vote in WA. Not while they are incarcerated and not if they aren't paying towards their incurred costs, but they regain the right to vote.

Washington - All persons with a felony conviction must re-register to vote after completion of their sentence and all parole and probation. However, the Secretary of State's website states that persons who have "willfully failed to make three payments in a 12 month period" on any court imposed fines may have their ability to vote revoked by the prosecutor.

Point is, Slaby's post reeks of paranoid BS

I would like to see if the voter rolls are actually cleaned.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#785607 - 09/13/12 01:58 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Jerry Garcia]
grumpyr Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Orygun
Guess I'm just tired of being painted as a Gun Nut, Chicken Hawk, Paranoid, Birther, Swiftboating, Fanatical Kook just because I tend to embrace conservative values and reject 99% of the liberal agenda.
Every time one of my fellow "Conservatives" posts up more of that paranoid drivel it makes me cringe.
I would probably start referring to my self as Libertarian but their agenda seems to have been hijacked by the Tea people as well.
What's a person to do?

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

#785617 - 09/13/12 02:47 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: grumpyr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
1. Take the Republican Party back from the kooks...but that genie is so far out of the bottle now it might not ever happen.

2. A third party based on conservative principles without including religious nuts, Tea Party fruitcakes, birthers and swiftboaters.

Either kick them out, or start a new party and don't let them in...the Republicans may have ended the chances of their party's long term viability by giving it over to the nutjobs.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#785622 - 09/13/12 03:07 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Yeah, and in '08 Obama won...and now he will again, and for exactly the same reason.

Fish on...

Todd

#785646 - 09/13/12 03:53 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Hankster
But it doesn't explain what happened in '10.

wink

For obvious reasons...there are districts out there with enough of a TeaParty, birther, nutcase percentage to take an election.

That's the same reason that the Senate is still Democratic, and why the President...as noted before, one of the most vulnerable incumbents ever...will win it going away in November.

The massive fruitcakes that the Republican Party sold out to in order to keep their majority cannot win a national election, and someone who's not a fruitcake can't get past the primaries in many, many Republican districts...a recipe for disaster.

You know I'm right...not sure why you insist on pretending otherwise, or pretending that Romney has a chance.

Fish on...

Todd

#785649 - 09/13/12 04:09 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It's over...far over.

By the way, give Romney a call and remind him that "it's the Economy, Stupid"...would ya?

He's managed to completely fuckk himself, yet again, by insterting himself into a foreign policy issue, stick his entire head up his ass by doing so, and when called on it the next day, doubled down on it...again.

All he had to do was say "it's a terrible tragedy" and go back to his one single issue that might get him traction...the economy...but he can't help showing what an idiot he is, over and over.

Get ahold of him and help him out...I'm embarrassed for him.

Fish on...

Todd

#785656 - 09/13/12 04:51 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

So a President is supposed to wait around in the situation room in case something happens?

You should be embarassed that you opened your cakehole.

#785660 - 09/13/12 04:59 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No, it was not, and you know it, and you are making shitt up.

Romney said America was sympathizing with the terrorists. It was a stupid comment when he made it, and a lie when you say it...because you know better.

Romney and Ryan talking about foreign policy at all is a massive mistake for his already very unlikely to win campaign.

Fish on...

Todd

#785671 - 09/13/12 05:35 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

The Office of the President is always with him...and like virtually every other argument against your lame continually lame FoxNews talking points, you already knew that and pretended it wasn't true.

Romney is failing, and he fails more each day...

Your mention, and Romney's, of the First Amendment is laughable for a few reasons...here are a few:

1. The right wing jerkoffs only care about the First Amendment when it can be used by them politically...otherwise they'd just as soon do with out the Freedom of Speech...which you know, and forget on purpose when regurgitating talking points.

2. The Freedom of Speech does not include the freedom to say whatever you want and no one can complain about it...and the freedom of speech to tell people they are fullofshit, like I am to you right now, is part of the First Amendment, too.

3. There was no attempt to curtail anyone's Freedom of Speech, in any event...which you know, but are too busy regurgitating right wing talking points to agree with.

No one...no one...sympathized with anyone who was entering the embassy grounds.

No one.

And you know it. Yet, here you are regurgitating right wing asshattery coming from Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity anyway. It's disingenuous because you, just like they, know it is not true.

Fish on...

Todd

#785672 - 09/13/12 05:37 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Originally Posted By: Hankster
American leadership is necessary to ensure that events in the region don’t spin out of control.

Keep your eyes wide open so you can observe everything spinning out of control now that QE-infinity has been announced today. What a Fukkin mess this is gonna create.

Further, Businesses won't hire with all the added costs coming down from health care and other Obama Admin. regulations. Too much uncertainty for them to move. They are waiting to see how much more gets dumped on them. Obama has had enough time to make improvements. He doesn't have to cure it all right away, but the results so so so far below expectations. At this rate, a second term for O won't be enough time and he'll still be blaming the previous administration.

These issues all correlate. Corp CEO's all know that the fiscal cliff is getting closer, accelerated by today's Fed Move. They are going to keep hoarding cash, and not hiring, in an attempt to survive whats coming.....

#785675 - 09/13/12 05:44 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

The very fact that you put that picture up, Hank, shows what a right wing tool you are.

You used to be smarter than that, but your constant regurgitation of Fox News talking points shows that you have joined the Asshattery 100%, which is probably why you don't see it a problem that the Republican Party has been coopted by TeaBaggers, birthers, religious nutjobs, and the like...you're one of them.

Fish on...

Todd

#785681 - 09/13/12 05:59 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Again, you are purposely being stupid...or, conversely, you just are.

It is not curtailing Freedom of Speech to tell someone that what they are saying is stupid, unproductive, or moronic.

Also, that wasn't "sympathizing with the terrorists"...since it was a statement that was put out before the attacks even started...which you know already, but are lying about to make your stupid point, the same way that Romney did, and the same way that Hannity did.

Lastly, that statement did not come from the White House...it came from the embassy staff who was looking at an angry mob and was trying to defuse the situation...another fact which you know, but are ignoring so that you can, predictably, continue to parrot the right wing talking points with little or no reference to actual facts.

Fish on...

Todd

#785682 - 09/13/12 06:00 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

You're not a racist, just a fool, because comparing Obama and this situation to Carter and his situation is a ridiculous comparison with virtually no comparable facts except that they were both Presidents when something went sidways at an embassy in the middle East.

Again...you know this but choose to ignore for the made up set of facts that the right wing dimwits are saying, and you are parroting.

Fish on...

Todd

#785683 - 09/13/12 06:07 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Romney went off half-cocked without knowing any of the facts so that he could try to make political hay with a tragic situation, and it has totally backfired on him...not just for trying to politicize the deaths of Americans in Libya, and not only just because he was dead wrong, but that after he was brought to task for politicizing it and also being wrong, he just bullheadedly stuck his head farther up his ass and did it again.

Many of those on the right have been beating him up for it, too, because it's frankly stupid and irresponsible, and will only hurt him in his election bid, too.

The only two that are backing him are Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity, two dimwits that have even less foreign policy experience than Romney, and even less regard for the truth...well, them and you...you're defending him for political reasons, too, even when you know he was wrong, you know he was factually incorrect, and you know it is stupid for him to continue defending himself for being wrong and making up facts.

You, Limbaugh, and Hannity.

Congratulations.

Fish on...

Todd

#785684 - 09/13/12 06:08 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

Shut your face, Hank.

You sound like a f'n idiot.

And stop telling people to quit crying until YOU learn how to go a day without crying like the little bitch that you are.

Oh yeah.............you're a f'n racist.

#785685 - 09/13/12 06:16 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Dan S.]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
"These issues all correlate. Corp CEO's all know that the fiscal cliff is getting closer, accelerated by today's Fed Move. They are going to keep hoarding cash, and not hiring, in an attempt to survive whats coming....."

10.0 for Sky -Guy he nailed the landing.

#785687 - 09/13/12 06:20 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Us and Them]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
Romny made his statement about the apology re Egypt before the thing in Labia went down. Romny was proved correct in his statement when the State Dept then revised its comment. The timing of it all is important.

Edited by Tom Joad (09/13/12 06:21 PM)

#785691 - 09/13/12 06:29 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Romney's a fool, and there's a reason why even all the right wing commentators (besides the two Ultra-Fools previously mentioned, Limbaugh and Hannity) are saying that...and there's a reason why Hank and TheKing are parroting those fools...it's where they get their talking points.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 433 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |