#862939 - 10/15/13 03:30 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
applause

#862949 - 10/15/13 04:45 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I really admire the young kids these days that don't get tats, there's nothing I hate more than people who act like sheeple, YBD is a perfect example of this....pretty much will always be a loser to some degree. wink FP pretty much "swung on and belted" the point with tats and Woman in general. Having a Woman in the WH would be a big as mistake as the clown we have in there now, and he's as close to a b!tch as there is. rofl

I love how YBD thinks he has some sort of clout here after three months....lol. You really need to GTFO or STFU. 2cents

- Albert Einstein.

#862959 - 10/15/13 05:54 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

I have one tattoo that I got when I was 18. Sol Duc calling people losers and sheep has too much irony for me. Good work man. I know I have no clout and I don't care. You guys need this place like a drug. You have been here for years and probably have less clout than those who have never even posted, so figure that one out.

I've been pretty damn respectful to most of you, but in reality many of you have nothing worth respecting. Just blah, blah, blah day after fuking day.

I would feel awfully silly getting my feelings hurt by some simple minded racist who know how to use more emoticons than words.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 06:03 PM)

#862964 - 10/15/13 06:29 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: YBD
You guys need this place like a drug.

I've been pretty damn respectful to most of you

Hey chit for brains...you have near a thousand posts in three months, you take stupid to the next level. Respectful? Is this a sick joke?

- Albert Einstein.

#862965 - 10/15/13 06:32 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I'm not sure what's more amazing, the story, or he's still a friend. laugh

- Albert Einstein.

#862966 - 10/15/13 06:36 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
No tats, just scars. Nothing against folks with them.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#862970 - 10/15/13 06:56 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: Sol Duc]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: YBD
You guys need this place like a drug.

I've been pretty damn respectful to most of you

Hey chit for brains...you have near a thousand posts in three months, you take stupid to the next level. Respectful? Is this a sick joke?

Most of my posts are on the fishing side. A place that would leave you confused. If you think the nature of my posts are even close to as bad as yours you are even more of a fuking retard than I had originally thought. Good job on leaving the fruity emoticons out this time. Do you feel like less of a teenage girl?

#862972 - 10/15/13 06:59 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

I understand Hank giving you a gimp suit and a nice warm basement to be creepy in, but I am surprised he would allow you to spread your stupidity through the internet and somewhere he is associated with. You could be making money off those films if you got them to eastern Europe or a senator.

#862975 - 10/15/13 07:05 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Thought Dogfish blocked me? If not, cool. I like my compliments to be seen on your threads.

My post count will taper soon as any normal persons should once they tire. If not banned first.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 07:07 PM)

#862978 - 10/15/13 07:16 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

A drug to us? laugh If "Nate" was a drug....you'd be dead. beathead

- Albert Einstein.

#862981 - 10/15/13 07:27 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

If someone with over 5, 000 posts goes with me, I'll gladly leave.

#862982 - 10/15/13 07:31 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

I was outside the clinic protesting Hank. I thought you out of all people would appreciate that. But now it's time for some fun.

#862985 - 10/15/13 07:31 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: Sol Duc]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
A drug to us? laugh If "Nate" was a drug....you'd be dead. beathead

Well, you got my there.

#862986 - 10/15/13 07:32 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Reefer
I volunteer Hank. Slab Happy as an alternate.

He spent 2 large on a cat he has probably never touched. Hank would donate every dollar he had to the board if faced with that or a ban.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 07:39 PM)

#863120 - 10/16/13 01:47 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

YBD,

Quit flattering yourself, and try a little reading comprehension, if you can. You're posting dumber than Redhook now. I didn't say I know every guy my daughters have met. You wrote that dumbshit, no me. Since they travel all over the country and all over the world, they've met people from many cultures and walks of life. What I do know is the sort of folks they choose to hang out with and know as friends, and there are no log truck drivers on that list. NTTAWWT, but the places they live and have lived and the circles of people they encounter don't happen to be populated with truck drivers.

As FP noted, although he's trolling too, you're in group 1, and the girls are in group 2. One's not married or engaged so If you want to meet you'll need to show up in San Francisco's downtown business district after she returns from Brazil later this week. See, I wasn't putting you down by saying you won't meet them, just commenting on the realistically extremely low probability of that occurring. So your meeting them wouldn't piss me off. In fact I would be surprised, simply because of the long odds against it. And of course I know that some people's internet personas are different from real life, like FP the troll and Banned User, for instance. Most everyone else on this board that I've met in person, however, is about the same. And I think you should name your next dog Salmo.

Sg

#863154 - 10/16/13 04:02 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I think folks that put more than one second into worrying about other peoples' tatoos, or lack thereof, really, really...really...need to get a fuckin life.

These are the same idiots who spend a lot of time wondering if other people are having too much fun and there should be a law or two passed to prevent such outrageous behavior.

Don't like tatoos? Don't get one. Don't like chicks with them? More for me smile

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Neither me nor my girl has any...but the thought crosses my mind about once a year. She's very unlikely to ever get any, she has perfect skin and I think she likes it that way wink

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#863186 - 10/16/13 05:38 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

FP,

I know you're not trolling regarding your opinion of tatoos, but trolling is what you do mostly here. Like Riley said, you're better at it than anyone else. Good thing that your entertainment value is high. As for how other people are online and in real life, well then, we must not read the same threads.

Sg

#863188 - 10/16/13 05:47 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: Todd]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Todd
I think folks that put more than one second into worrying about other peoples' tatoos, or lack thereof, really, really...really...need to get a fuckin life.

These are the same idiots who spend a lot of time wondering if other people are having too much fun and there should be a law or two passed to prevent such outrageous behavior.

Don't like tatoos? Don't get one. Don't like chicks with them? More for me smile

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Neither me nor my girl has any...but the thought crosses my mind about once a year. She's very unlikely to ever get any, she has perfect skin and I think she likes it that way wink

Finally...

#863202 - 10/16/13 06:54 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It would appear that I am nicer in person than online, but that's only because in the real world most the people I hang out with are smart and cool...they don't need to be reminded to stop being fuckin idiots all the time like many of the posters here do wink

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#863212 - 10/16/13 07:30 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Another misinterpretation by Hank.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645294 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |