Loc: PNW
J
F
C

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#862886 - 10/15/13 12:51 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

More amusing is what some of you think and label me as. It's acceptable and common around here to be 55+ year old man who spends all day ranting, raving, putting down others, making homophobic remarks and post pictures and talk about sleeping with girls a third your age. But a when are half that age you are a loser and a bad seed if you fuk with one member while the majority of yout posts are fishing related or victimless humor. The hypocrisy is disgusting. Yet amusing. I certainly don't quite have it figured out but I suspect it may have something to do with the absence of a shrine to Stam in my home.

#862887 - 10/15/13 12:53 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: Jason Beezuz]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
J
F
C

If those played the fuk out letters were to never appear again on the screen it would benefit the board and would ultimately promote creativity.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 12:55 PM)

#862888 - 10/15/13 12:56 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

J
F
C

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#862891 - 10/15/13 01:18 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
Originally Posted By: YBD
J
F
C

If those played the fuk out letters were to never appear again on the screen it would benefit the board and would ultimately promote creativity.

We could all say the same about-

Y

B

D

#862892 - 10/15/13 01:23 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: docspud]
YBD
Unregistered

Ok. I feel sorry for a lot of you guys. Lighten the fuk up. Vote me out in a poll and the senior citizen wannabe elite can have it.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 01:28 PM)

#862897 - 10/15/13 01:40 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

I guess I don't feel like watching the entire Harry Poter series only to risk blue balls.

#862898 - 10/15/13 01:40 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

What did FP nail? Besides a 16 year old?

Not sure what I said about females that warranted that but sure! smile

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 01:50 PM)

#862907 - 10/15/13 02:24 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
What did FP nail? Besides a 16 year old?

J F C are you completely stupid? All the stuff posted above and the only take away you have is nailing a 16 year old.

How about this:

"tattoos do show a person's character. "

Open your mind dude ... if you can.

Mmmk. And you agree with all of the statements made about females too. I hate to out fp, and maybe I'm wrong, but I have a funny feeling he feels a little different about tattoos because he is not a completly close minded fuking idiot. Which apparently I am. So if I girl has a potrait on her upper shoulder of her mom who passed from cancer that shows a lack or flaw of character, huh? You people amaze me. That question is for Chuck.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 02:25 PM)

#862908 - 10/15/13 02:25 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Jesus
T.itty
F.ucking
Christ

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#862909 - 10/15/13 02:26 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

And the question was sarcasm, if you weren't pressing your brain so hard for the next j f c you might have caught that.

#862911 - 10/15/13 02:36 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

It's really no wonder why people become trolls. With so many old, loud mouthed people that think they are special and every thing they believe is right. Combine that with internet personas, the desire to be a tough hard ass/ someone you aren't and a computer screen, the chit is impossible.

I see pictures of some of the more "asshole" types and I can't help but laugh. Living bicuriously is fun for some I guess.

What I'm saying is, I seriously doubt most of you would have the balls to be insulting if we met in the flesh. Just keeping chit honest.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 02:43 PM)

#862912 - 10/15/13 02:41 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Y
B
D,

You can barely read and you are a drunk but amazingly you have the whole internet figured out from users to culture. You must be a google executive? Oh wait you drive logging trucks.

J
T
F
C

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#862916 - 10/15/13 02:54 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: Jason Beezuz]
YBD
Unregistered

Y
B
D,

You can barely read and you are a drunk but amazingly you have the whole internet figured out from users to culture. You must be a google executive? Oh wait you drive logging trucks.

J
T
F
C

I admitted to drinking during a breakup which no one has done before. But I'm still a drunk. You fall under one of those guys whos mouth would get real quiet if we met. You made that clear before. So if making assessments on things you know dick about behind a screen makes you feel better, have at her. Tread lightly. I wanted to have a non-dysfunctional thread, but the usual pathetic 5'6" tools show up.

#862917 - 10/15/13 02:58 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Insulting a persons job is [Bleeeeep!] pathetic. Bellingham boys talking about logging. Lol! Enjoy your orange mocha frappuccino.

#862919 - 10/15/13 03:00 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

So far the thread is still non-political.

Just for grins- I like tattoos, girls with modest ones, even girls with crazy ones... Okay...I just like girls alright? Even those with tattoos and FP comes in for the win

Again.

Happy yet?

Edited by JTD (10/15/13 03:01 PM)
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#862920 - 10/15/13 03:04 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

You fall under one of those guys whos mouth would get real quiet if we met.So if making assessments on things you know dick about behind a screen makes you feel better, have at her. Tread lightly. I wanted to have a non-dysfunctional thread, but the usual pathetic 5'6" tools show up.

I probably wouldn't run my mouth because I have a lot to lose unlike you apparently, or maybe it is because I don't want to go jail. You know, legit reasons to stay out of trouble.

I would be more worried about you own neck after all the crap you incite on the Internet. You make enemies every day on here. I could give a [Bleeeeep!] either way.

But the real irony is that you said this, "So if making assessments on things you know dick about behind a screen makes you feel better, have at her. Tread lightly." You do this a lot and what makes you the expert and everyone else the bad guy? How about you lose the toddler view of the world.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#862924 - 10/15/13 03:07 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

I'm just tired of the faggotry. But who am I to change tradition.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 03:11 PM)

#862925 - 10/15/13 03:08 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: JTD]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
This thread needs more attractive female booty and booby photos. FP's photos just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Just saying.

I'm just tired of the faggotry. Fuk it.

Oooo! Oooo! Ooo! Feel free to PM me and tell me to delete your account! Like the others, I'm all over saving some disk space!

#862930 - 10/15/13 03:16 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: The Moderator]
YBD
Unregistered

I would rather do something to get banned than have my account deleted but thanks. Besides, last time I asked to have my account deleted all of the mods went and said I was banned, so what would be the fun in that?

You really get off on getting rid of people from a fishing forum don't you? Rad.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 03:18 PM)

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |