THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#910681 - 10/22/14 05:39 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I **** [Re: 5 * General Evo]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Evo

that wont be happening again....

Doubt it

I'll bet your next unemployment check

#910683 - 10/22/14 05:45 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

so you just admitted to trolling me to get me upset... isnt that against the site rules? why am i the only one that gets in trouble for it when i dont even do it intentionally?

rofl

god damn....

and i aint gonna sue anyone, i told you to lawyer up like you tried to talk bad ass about, called your bluff i see, so can it with the BS, OTS... basically all i said was go ahead and do it, cuz you will lose... so do it....

and those modes of transportation are the only viable sources that we can do right now, and yeah, it costs alot... so can it OTS, because you dont know what i do, what i have done, and what im about to do... because i can, do, and will do anything i want within the realms of the law... thats probably why my record is clean, hint hint....

#910684 - 10/22/14 05:59 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Piper
Unregistered

because you dont know what i do, what i have done, and what im about to do...

fVcking eh!!! you're a ninjatard

ninja-tards do stuff so fast that they don't even know what they do until they've done it...

#910688 - 10/22/14 06:06 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
im also considering deleting my account

I would bet ya on that one ... but rofl

that's the punchline right there. chuck has been on point lately with the funny. rofl

#910689 - 10/22/14 06:06 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

so can it OTS, because you dont know what i do, what i have done, and what im about to do... because i can, do, and will do anything i want within the realms of the law... thats probably why my record is clean, hint hint....

What a threat...please make it a promise and while your at it cut and paste up some more lawyer crap to go with that poorly veiled threat against...whoever the [Bleeeeep!] cares, cause the VAST MAJORITY of us here just simply dont.
Go back to Facebook with your fellow retarded fan boys on "your good buddies" group page, they haven't known you long enough to know what an idiot ya are.

I'd be a helluva lot more scared if you could make good on ANY of your bets, or could..gee..i don't know..drive somewhere from behind your keyboard

#910691 - 10/22/14 06:08 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
I for one hope you don't delete your account, I always liked jerry springer.

#910693 - 10/22/14 06:13 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: willametteriveroutlaw]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah i made threats... did you guys get past 3rd grade reading? also my "good buddy" i have known for about 7 or so years now, he knows me plenty well... so..

and if you dont like the page, feel free to remove yourself from it, thats not a problem either....

i hope you feel good about yourself trying to belittle people that might not have it as good as you do... congrats, you are a first rate selfish ignorant fvck....

im gonna go play around on Kali, peace out for now...

#910694 - 10/22/14 06:15 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

go smoke another bowl.

#910695 - 10/22/14 06:24 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: dwatkins]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

I already gladly removed myself from that group of absolute flunkies run by your retard "buddy"
And I DO feel good for bitching at an ASSHOLE who decided it was a good idea to take the name and info of a man he has never met and never talked to for more than 10 mintues and drug his name thru the Mudd making all sorts of threats and accusations of his moral character..when HE was the guy doing ALL the footwork to track down the rightful owner while YOU sat behind your comp and played cyber cop and cyber bully when you got a wild unicorn hair up your keester

You are the one that should be thinking about your actions towards others and apologizing ya fking low class prick.

#910696 - 10/22/14 06:25 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: dwatkins]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Here is why people are tired of your sh!t.
1. You lie about pretty much anything including giant cutthroat trout in the upper hood canal with pics for proof.
2. saying you would record underwater video of salmon biting a corky in the Puyallup.
3. using google for anything and trying to be a know-it-all.
4. being a fuking drama queen about everything where maybe just maybe you were wrong.
5. making dumb threats and crawling back to fishing sites under a different moniker.
6. not paying off bets.

#910697 - 10/22/14 06:26 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

And I'm still gonna Sue ya so watch out

#910698 - 10/22/14 06:27 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What's a Kali?

- Albert Einstein.

#910701 - 10/22/14 06:35 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: On The Swing
I already gladly removed myself from that group of absolute flunkies run by your retard "buddy"
And I DO feel good for bitching at an ASSHOLE who decided it was a good idea to take the name and info of a man he has never met and never talked to for more than 10 mintues and drug his name thru the Mudd making all sorts of threats and accusations of his moral character..when HE was the guy doing ALL the footwork to track down the rightful owner while YOU sat behind your comp and played cyber cop and cyber bully when you got a wild unicorn hair up your keester

You are the one that should be thinking about your actions towards others and apologizing ya fking low class prick.

i bet you do, because you do it repeatedly, you have done it to me for how long now?

DW i dont lie about sh!t, and can back up most everything i say, did you know there is Cutts in Lake Wa that can push 8 pounds? my measly little what i said 4, possibly 5 is now a huge lie? and i never said anything about taking video of fish biting a corkie, i said i would film me yarding them up with my gear down its throat, how many times have i had to say that now?

i dont make dumb threats and come back to sites under different names, i get harrased and then banned for sticking up for myself...

as i told the OP in my message earlier today, if im wrong, im sorry, so that should be the end of this right?

nope, because you fvcks need to voice your hatred for someone you have never met, never talked to for more than 10 minutes, and drag my name, my feelings, my family (John/KK) and just about anything you can get ahold of through the mud then laugh about it...

whatever floats your tube i guess...

pot, kettle, bucket, pail, same sh!t, different day....

#910702 - 10/22/14 06:36 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#910709 - 10/22/14 07:04 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA

#910710 - 10/22/14 07:06 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: Direct-Drive]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
This. Chit. Is. Amazing. crazy

#910714 - 10/22/14 07:21 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

annnd like that, me and him just settled it like men do....

maybe you children should do the same...

oh no wait, that would take change, and you cant do that...

#910717 - 10/22/14 07:27 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

annnd like that, me and him just settled it like men do....

cool. now pay hank.

#910718 - 10/22/14 07:27 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: dwatkins]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
go smoke another bowl.

That is an insult to pot heads, perhaps airplane glue would be better, or paint sniffing.

#910719 - 10/22/14 07:29 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

Attachments
image.jpg

In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (wolverine, 2 invisible), 1310 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |