THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#644290 - 12/14/10 12:10 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months *** [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Harstine Island.

rofl

I believe................

rofl

Classic.

#644291 - 12/14/10 12:10 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Sky-Guy]
SBD Offline
clown flocker

Loc: Water
He's going to be a very rich man if he can prove us wrong.

There's a sucker born every minute

#644294 - 12/14/10 12:14 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
After 25 years working in the woods all over the OP and other parts of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado and Alaska I have never seen a footprint, hair or sighting of anything that closely resembles bigfoot I am NOT a believer..

But some day I might change my mind if I ever see one just find it impossible to believe now....

But like said above 'never say never'

#644319 - 12/14/10 01:55 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

The DNA results are whats going to be released soon.

#644322 - 12/14/10 02:07 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Maybe Neanderthal? You should use Hanksters DNA to establish lineage.

#644328 - 12/14/10 02:33 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA

So... You are waiting for results to come back? Do you have pictures of your samples? Care to share them with the PP forum? Or is this classified information.......

Keith

#644332 - 12/14/10 02:47 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

So... You are waiting for results to come back? Do you have pictures of your samples? Care to share them with the PP forum? Or is this classified information.......

Keith

It would be available for all of those that are interested, and those like yourself who are not and don't have the least bit of interest wont have to look. However, if the media then offers GPS coordinates, you can take a flash light and go after and kill bigfoot for big money, but watch out for cross fire with that ole bait chunker fellow. He wants that money bad, so that he can retire a rich man.;-) Just say....

Edited by John Lee Hookum (12/14/10 02:48 PM)

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#644334 - 12/14/10 03:03 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: John Lee Hookum]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: John Lee Hookum
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

Keith

It would be available for all of those that are interested, and those like yourself who are not and don't have the least bit of interest wont have to look. However, if the media then offers GPS coordinates, you can take a flash light and go after and kill bigfoot for big money, but watch out for cross fire with that ole bait chunker fellow. He wants that money bad, so that he can retire a rich man.;-) Just say....

Gotta love the bigfoot games......

You should have set the hook while you had the chance, I just spit out the bait.....

Keith

#644337 - 12/14/10 03:08 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
" Or is this classified information......."

It is always classified and when it is presented it is always "preliminary subject to further study by the select group"

People have an overwhelming desire to feel important and stand out among their 6 billion friends, it drives a lot of creativity.

#644355 - 12/14/10 03:51 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

There are results and they are amazing, can I talk about it? No. Am I trying to be important? No. I am merely a conributer to the study. The wait will not be long and everyone will know soon enough.

#644360 - 12/14/10 03:58 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

There are results and they are amazing, can I talk about it? No. Am I trying to be important? No. I am merely a conributer to the study. The wait will not be long and everyone will know soon enough.

Should I go bag a few crows for Salmonella's dinner plate?

Keith

#644363 - 12/14/10 04:03 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
bait dunker Offline
Village Idiot

I set up a camera looking for Bigfoot but the only image I got was KK. Wish I hadn't.

#644365 - 12/14/10 04:04 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: bait dunker]
bait dunker Offline
Village Idiot

Is that a purple husky wig on it's head?

#644388 - 12/14/10 04:44 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Nothing from Harstine. I do have some cameras there and we have found some tracks there among other things. Have been a good number of sightings up on the north end of the island.

#644395 - 12/14/10 05:04 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Nothing from Harstine. I do have some cameras there and we have found some tracks there among other things. Have been a good number of sightings up on the north end of the island.

What are the average track sizes you are seeing in length?

Keith

#644397 - 12/14/10 05:06 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
StinkingWaters Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Termite Country
Herb Farm +100

I've been watching this one closely. Takes alot of guts to come out and claim you have solid evidence of something like Bigfoot.

The kid in me has always been intrigued by the stories. The skeptic in me has always wanted to see some solid evidence.

I too, like RR, have found myself a believer while walking back to my truck through the pitch dark woods.

Best of luck to you RichG and I commend you for having the guts to come out with your story in the face of ridicule. No easy task.

#644399 - 12/14/10 05:07 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
I for one hope Rich and his team find the beast. How cool would that be?
We had one incident up in the headwaters of of the Dosi that was weird. Dont' know what was going on but rock throwing and no people around (up by Lake Contance in the snow).

#644400 - 12/14/10 05:11 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: seastrike]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: seastrike
I for one hope Rich and his team find the beast. How cool would that be?
We had one incident up in the headwaters of of the Dosi that was weird. Dont' know what was going on but rock throwing and no people around (up by Lake Contance in the snow).

One question that always comes to mind...

How come you always hear about all this rock throwing but no one is ever hit by rocks?

Keith

#644402 - 12/14/10 05:12 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I have found legit tracks on 4 seperate occasions from 3 different individuals. One 13" one 16" and one 17 1/2". One time was merely by chance on the coast not looking for bigfoot, (hunting for elk). The other three times were in places specifically investigating an area or searching an area we knew they were in. I have never found a really good track because I dont generally spend much time looking in swamps or really muddy areas, all have been in the timber.

#644405 - 12/14/10 05:17 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Thats a good question. I think the reason people dont get hit is becasue they dont want to hit you, they just want to scare you away. Not that I dont think they probably take a person on a rare occasion as a meal in some places when they are really hungry. (Lots of missing people that have never been found), but doing it on a regular basis brings unwanted attention.

I think rock throwing is how they hunt most of the time and they probably are deadly accurate with good sized rocks. I think they probably can make leathal head shots at will.

Page 5 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1292 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |