Originally Posted By: Evo

WTF is that?

4:20

https://youtu.be/lqxxZJXHO8o

#987894 - 04/11/18 05:05 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

like i said, im thinking about it, what i may do, is just pay the Caddy off, which isnt much now, buy a Tahoe, then go and get another car that i can mess with, maybe a Cutlass, Impala, Skylark, or something...

or, i can buy this, pay my buddy 2k, and have a nasty ass motor in it... i have quite a few friends that do this sh!t religiously, so it wont be hard to get parts and help for cheap....

what you guys should do, is talk about how i cant do it, just like everything else....

Either way, it sounds like a wise financial move for someone who brags about having a pair of earrings and a few thousand bucks.

#987895 - 04/11/18 05:10 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Oh I plan on doing it without touching the money in the bank...

I have with everything else...

#987897 - 04/11/18 05:47 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

85 mile an hour fastball....two seam or four ? I had an above average arm and could only throw around 70. Didn't you say you scored a 140 in a IQ test. Be careful with those thieving neighbors, they might jack you up and take all your chit, including your hope diamonds. eek

- Albert Einstein.

#987898 - 04/11/18 06:20 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

No, I said I had an IQ of 400...

#987899 - 04/11/18 06:46 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

400........damuuuuum. applause

- Albert Einstein.

#987903 - 04/11/18 09:25 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
An old moron once told me "When you've hit the bedrock of idiocracy and have struck comedy fools gold, only then can you lay down your shovel of stupidity". That ol' dumbchit didn't know what he's talking about. It's all about continuing to feverishly dig to set the bar higher and higher!

I believe in you all. YOU CAN DO IT!

#987907 - 04/11/18 10:10 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

with that quote, im now at 453, i dont even know who said it either, but i can feel it......

#987908 - 04/11/18 10:14 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Yet, here you are..unemployed, overweight and hanging out on the Darkside craving your daily abuse like an unwanted red-headed stepchild.

You've been given a great gift...yet all you did was fold it up and wipe your ass with it.

But...you still think you deserve respect...right?

#987909 - 04/11/18 10:50 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: GoldDigger]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

- Albert Einstein.

#987910 - 04/11/18 11:11 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: NickD90
An old moron once told me "When you've hit the bedrock of idiocracy and have struck comedy fools gold, only then can you lay down your shovel of stupidity". That ol' dumbchit didn't know what he's talking about. It's all about continuing to feverishly dig to set the bar higher and higher!

I believe in you all. YOU CAN DO IT!

Spot on. Hard work will always give you a comfortable life. My Father taught H.S Earth science for 30 years and missed one day of work, and that was when his Dad had passed away. The same goes for my Mom who never missed work except when one of us kids were sick. Self made millionaires over. I've always tried to feel their shoes, which is impossible looking at it now. I have so much respect for them and are very proud to call them Mom and Dad.

It's not too late nate....but the time is passing you by.

- Albert Einstein.

#987914 - 04/12/18 06:39 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk

WTF is that?

4:20

https://youtu.be/lqxxZJXHO8o

A whopping 165 views on youtube. I guess drinking [Bleeeeep!] beer and listening to [Bleeeeep!] music in front of a cardboard cut out of a [Bleeeeep!] President isn't all the rage. Weird thread...

#987915 - 04/12/18 07:01 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: GoldDigger]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger

Yet, here you are..unemployed, overweight and hanging out on the Darkside craving your daily abuse like an unwanted red-headed stepchild.

You've been given a great gift...yet all you did was fold it up and wipe your ass with it.

But...you still think you deserve respect...right?

are you serious?

#987919 - 04/12/18 09:51 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Bet yer ass I am. With an IQ of 400 (if you were serious) you should be making $500k+ a year working for some NASA or Gov't think tank, or better yet, you could be the Dean of Physics at MIT.

An I.Q between 90 and 110 is considered average; over 120, superior. Roughly 68% of the population has an IQ between 85 and 115. The average range between 70 and 130, and represents about 95% of the population.

IF (big if) your IQ is 400, you've been given an incredible gift. WTF have you done with it?

Keep in mind I don't know any of you personally, and realize y'all do know each other...but still, you come on the Darkside, let these guys twist you up like a doobie, and then smoke your ass every time you open your mouth.

Just can't put that and an IQ of 400 together...but then, well this is the Darkside, and stranger things have happened. eek2

#987927 - 04/12/18 01:59 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

rofl

are you serious?

#987930 - 04/12/18 02:26 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

rofl

are you serious?

OK, so you really fall in the 85-115 group. Nothing to be ashamed of, is there?

I had a 260 IQ, once, but the ex took 130 of it in the divorce.

#987932 - 04/12/18 02:43 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: vapidangler
A whopping 165 views on youtube. I guess drinking [Bleeeeep!] beer and listening to [Bleeeeep!] music in front of a cardboard cut out of a [Bleeeeep!] President isn't all the rage. Weird thread...

I'm an internet superstar with over 1 million views. That cat video was just one for my friends in the Malt Liquor Drinking Community but you wouldn't know anything about that because you don't even drink Malt Liquor. You probably don't even own any gold either.

How dare you talk sh!t about Trump, disrespect the memory of that dead cat or talk sh!t about Malt Liquor? Respect MALT LIQUOR or kill Yo'self. Fvck Vapidangler, that lowlife POS. Fvck California, what a sh!thole. Fvck Monterey. Fvck Monterey Jack cheese, get some real American cheese you cvnt. Fvck people who don't drink Malt Liquor, drink Malt Liqour!

#987935 - 04/12/18 03:20 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Looks like I need to try some MALT LIQUOR.

#987956 - 04/13/18 03:42 AM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

There's a lot of weight in this thread. Maybe instead of a fight fish prince, emo and the wader guy should just bump bellys.

#988049 - 04/15/18 11:42 PM Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide
Originally Posted By: vapidangler

I'm an internet superstar with over 1 million views. That cat video was just one for my friends in the Malt Liquor Drinking Community but you wouldn't know anything about that because you don't even drink Malt Liquor. You probably don't even own any gold either.

How dare you talk sh!t about Trump, disrespect the memory of that dead cat or talk sh!t about Malt Liquor? Respect MALT LIQUOR or kill Yo'self. Fvck Vapidangler, that lowlife POS. Fvck California, what a sh!thole. Fvck Monterey. Fvck Monterey Jack cheese, get some real American cheese you cvnt. Fvck people who don't drink Malt Liquor, drink Malt Liqour!

You haven't once mentioned the all time greatest Malt Liquor of all,Country Club. Tell me I haven't drank any malt liquor. I come from a long line of malt liquor drinking alcoholic drunks. I once projectile vomited Mickeys Bigmouth while serenating a high school chick at a party when I was 17. Monterey Jack Cheese is the shiznit. Monterey is far from a shithole,it's a world class vacation destination for millions of visitors each year. Wanna know what a shithole really is go to Aberdeen or Longview,those places suck total ass. The people in Washington must drink Malt Liquor because it's grey,dreary,wet,impoverished,meth ridden,the Mariners suck . Vapidangler . Now there's an American Hero.

True Story: I once drank 9 40 ouncers of King Cobra. I woke up the next morning in my friends volkswagon bus,completely naked,my clothes in a pile wet in the middle of the bus,and a completely well formed perfect 14 inch turd laying right along side my clothes. My first thought was "I hope that's my sh!t". I've drank a house full of Old E,Colt 45,Magnum,King Cobra,Mickeys,Schlitz Bull,Country Club,and Steel Reserve.

Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1078 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645298 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |