Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#782608 - 09/01/12 06:01 PM found em... *****
redhook
Unregistered

so the night before last, the tweakers were back, last night at 11pm, me and a couple younger neighbors and an older one went back up in the woods on the trail that we saw him hauling wood up yesterday... we were all walking in the dark, and i told the others to keep behind me... we come around the corner, and sure as sh!t, one of them is walking dead towards me... so i kicked the light on, told him to stop, and we had a nice chat... if you want to call it that...

i told him that if he comes back into here, that he will be leaving his guts on the floor....

appearently, they didnt listen, because they were back again last night at around 2:30 when i was sleeping, the other neighbors chased them through the woods.... so we saw the van that has been picking people up in here in the middle of the night, it left, so about 8 of us went back there... the 3 women were chillin around, and me and 2 other guys went up and explored more... find stuff we did, possible dope cooking operation, and camp for sure... heres the pics of this adventure, part 2 will likely come later...

i got these shipping labels off of the lumber he said that the construction company up the street "gave" to him, i will talk to them soon, i will also be contacting the company that shipped it, to find out who they shipped it to, then who picked it up if its not the company up the road..

now this is private property up there, it is owned by a trust out of Gig Harbor, the land was an old dump for Ft Lewis and McChord way back in the day, and the conditions are that nothing can be built on it for 100 years, theres still aways from that mark, but, being private property, the police cannot enter it unless the owners of the property call them... or, if there is pictures showing illegal activity, stolen tools and wood is one, plus the propane tanks and refrigerant cans we saw, and this... when i saw this, i knew what it was for...

now, a bucket with holes drilled in it is usually used for 1 thing, growing something, its for drainage... my first thought, he was growing dope as well, so i went around the bush, and walah...

they will know we were there, as we left them a nice little message, and now, i think i have enough evidence to forward to the police and end this sh!t once and for all... only time will tell...

#782612 - 09/01/12 06:14 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
keep us posted....interesting

#782627 - 09/01/12 07:33 PM Re: found em... [Re: ParaLeaks]
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
Patience Grasshopper! How long until those bud up good? Then strike, after harvest!

If you can find evidence of other wrong doing, theivery, meth smoking, burn the place to the ground.

#782629 - 09/01/12 08:09 PM Re: found em... [Re: GutZ]
redhook
Unregistered

its probably 6-8 weeks before harvest, probably been in bud stage for 2-4 weeks so far... why on earth would someone want to grow weed in a dump that was used by Ft Lewis and McChord a long azz time ago? god knows whats in that dirt... and honestly, im not dealing with another 2+ months of this sh!t, it ends, and its ending NOW...

he also had a bag of Lime up there, and i was thinking, what the hell would he have that for? well, i looked up "how to cook meth" on the "how stuff works" site, and sure as sh!t, you use a lime solution to neutralize the acid after cooking...

this dude is your picture perfect tweaker, about 5'6 125 pounds, and just skittish as all hell... last night during our little talk, i got rather loud with him, was in his face and towering over his little ass with my super tall 5'9 inch body... he damn near pissed himself, and was shaking quite badly, but he kept walking away from me, and i kept advancing.. it was probably stupid of me to go in there last night when it was pitch black out, but im not afraid of sh!t, and i sure as hell am not putting up with being robbed any longer...

before i left the house, i had my gun in my waistband, and was making sure that it was seen and in the open, as to not violate the carry laws in Wa state, clip in my left hand, gun on my right side as its legal to carry like that.. but not being an idiot, i researched the law before i left last night, it said everything i was doing was cool, except that the gun needed to be in an exposed holster, well i dont have one for that gun, and im not stupid, so the gun stayed here.... which honestly, im glad about, as i was furious last night and likely would have done something stupid... he was lying to me, and getting caught in the lies then trying to back track and fvcked himself up even more, which i gave him more crap about... i almost just beat the piss out of him, but something was telling me to not touch him, so i just used size and intimidation... but it didnt work, as they came back...

so, with the other thoughts i had about the bean bags and crap, and not being able to use them as it would be considered deadly force, i had another idea... BLANKS... Fiocchi makes a blank that has no wad, and is extremely loud from what ive read, with a big flash... im outside city limits, so discharging a firearm shouldnt apply, i will have to research that more tho however... if its ok, 4 or 5 of them pointed up into the woods when they are back there may do the trick to give them the idea that we arent fvckin around down here... then again, they are tweakers, so it may do nothing at all... ive located blanks in Tacoma, but dont feel like going there right now, so theres another shop im gonna hit here in a little bit to see if they carry them....

the giant trailer park down the road and directly across from his trail has also been hit by thefts, mostly gas being siphoned, and metal things being taken...

to me the site up there looks as if he has his tent aka "house" and hes building a shed of sorts to cook meth in, well that tent, was blanketed by a can of CS Gas/Pepper spray, so tonight, might not be very comfortable for him....shouldnt have stolen from us, and these type things wouldnt have happned...

he also stated last night that he was 42 years old, not that it makes a difference but whatever... i asked him for his ID, and his response was "you arent the cops, fvck you", which is another reason it was wise for me to have left the gun at home, because one in the dirt wouldnt have been a problem at that point in the converstation, because (insert second part of sig line here).... but, im smarter than that, so it is what it is...

last night there was 4 of us, today, there was 8, if he presses me again, i will be up there with 50 of my closest friends, and ones that arent very nice at all, and it will be game over... period...

this little prick is gonna learn, wether it be by me, or the judicial system, or whatever... hes also lucky that my dog died, because he would have came, and i would have let him loose, and not given 2 sh!ts about it....

#782631 - 09/01/12 08:22 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
bring a truck, your 50 friends, and haul all of that [Bleeeeep!] to the dump. What's he gonna do? Call the po-lice?

#782633 - 09/01/12 09:15 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Boo Boo needs some attention....

Can you say Mama, Boo Boo?

rolleyes

#782640 - 09/01/12 09:34 PM Re: found em... [Re: ParaLeaks]
redhook
Unregistered

i live near a dump dimwit... theres also a dump down Meridian just down the road that is still in service... are you from a place that doesnt accumulate garbage? doubt it... and Pierce County is world renowned for its tweaker population, i didnt choose to make it that way...

found some blanks, they are Kent Pro Trial for training purposes in bird dogs... a duck hunting forum said they are extremely loud and have been suspected to cause early deafness in dogs when used... i dont know if thats true or not, but the louder the better... likely wont sound like a full load 12 guage, but the bang should be sufficent... and just in case, i will be ordering some ALS Bore Thunder rounds....

like these..

they also had buckshot sized rubber ball shot, which i wisely left on the shelf from the previous responses i have gotten regarding the use of bean bags...

#782644 - 09/01/12 10:00 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

RedHook, you might want to consider not starting something you can't back up. Suppose the tweakers are waiting for you? You touch off your flash-bang and get two or three shotguns firing in response. Not only do you lose, but you lose in court as well.

My 2

#782650 - 09/01/12 10:24 PM Re: found em... [Re: ParaLeaks]
Big_Daddy
Unregistered

Redhook.......

Just remember.........no matter what you are using for "ammo" in that shotgun to make your noise, you are still discharging a firearm.........PERIOD.

In the end with your approach, you stand as good of a chance of going to jail as they do.

You truly have the most exciting and drama filled life of anyone I have ever "known".

Do yourself a favor and turn it over to the police or sheriff.

They can investigate it as a public nuisance.

Good luck with the tweakers.

#782658 - 09/01/12 11:38 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

im not talking about going back there with a shotgun and shooting blanks at them... im talking about if we see them in the middle of the night stealing sh!t, pop one off in the air... no projectiles, noone gets hurt, just a hey, think again.. as far as backing it up Slab, i am on private property, therefore, i can conceal a loaded pistol legally wink where the dope shack is, is someone elses property, so i cant carry legally cuz i dont have a CPL.....

i kept my cool last night, i could have beat that peice of sh!t into the ground no problem... but, he could have sued me for assault, so i didnt... swing on me however, have fun with that one...

and your right Randy, pretty soon im going to have to start charging you guys to read this content lol...;)

i have to meet with the owner of the other property tommorow, he will be getting the pictures and his lawyers will be contacting the trust owners to get the police involved...

fvckin shame they can raid your house under "suspicion" of something, but they wont walk up in the woods after mutliple calls to them about thefts... maybe these pictures are the key, maybe not... who knows...

all i know, is its ending now... you come on this property, you get fvcked up, plain as that...i have 12 witnesses to what happened the night before last, and last night, they know they have been warned...

oh, and heres another kicker....

they were just up back there about an hour and a half ago... they were at the top of the hill, and the guys had to go from the bottom, they couldnt catch them... i wasnt here so i missed out.. too bad...

the younger kids went to the camp again, and they werent there.. im beggining to wonder if they are using the woods/canopy to move dope...cook in the woods, move it to a house... down the road ive seen police activity on several occasions, and its a dead end road, always the same area.. DEA was there, as well as the FBI and PC Sheriffs before...ive used Google Earth and can kinda get a view of the area, and its a tweaker heaven... i think this dude is building a cook shack of sorts, but that sh!t aint happening on my watch.... ill find the GE pics and post them...

#782664 - 09/02/12 12:53 AM Re: found em... [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
knife hits will make it last longer

#782670 - 09/02/12 01:56 AM Re: found em... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

got the property owners names, phone numbers, and addys, so either by phone or mail we will get this OKd hopefully for the cops to enter, if my pics arent enough, we will see tommorow about that...

just gotta make it through tonight... noooo problemo...

also, with the GE maps, i can pinpoint where certian things are for the police, hell, maybe they will even give me a job!! HA!...

#782671 - 09/02/12 02:38 AM Re: found em... [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: redhook
i am on private property, therefore, i can conceal a loaded pistol legally wink where the dope shack is, is someone elses property, so i cant carry legally cuz i cant have a CPL.....

fixed it for you there hook...

came by the other day to try to help the situation and your woman scared me off.... [img:center][/img]

#782672 - 09/02/12 02:51 AM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Please be safe, and smart, about how you deal with this situation. If you go armed, then go fully armed. Please don't play with blanks. You may very well end up in a defensive situation,and that is no time to have a pistol, or shotgun, with blanks as the first few rounds the mag or tube. You are either prepared to take someone's life, or you leave it at home. Black and white. Period.

Trail cams and photos to document activity, call the SO if it is county, it is their job to kick them out.

You've done an excellent job of documenting the small grow op. Whatever you do if you should go back there again, let someone else know exactly where you will be, when to expect you back, and what to do if you do not show up.

Sorry that you have to deal with that crap.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#782675 - 09/02/12 04:14 AM Re: found em... [Re: Dogfish]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Also you may want to be wiery of firearms near a meth cook house. Lots of things will go boom more than once and then release vapors that aren't very healthy for ya.

Give it to the cops to handle. This stuff used to happen all the time on some of the shoot houses out on Ft. Lewis. Someone needs to invent a tweeker sized cockroach trap..

#782678 - 09/02/12 12:03 PM Re: found em... [Re: RB3]
Robert Allen3 Offline
Spawner

Loc: vancouver WA USA
Why not just show your photos to the local sheriff and let him deal with it???

#782681 - 09/02/12 12:26 PM Re: found em... [Re: Robert Allen3]
Big_Daddy
Unregistered

Redhook .......you have to stop watching those Rambo movies.

I will tell you one more time.....turn it over to the police/sheriff.

They WILL deal with it.

#782688 - 09/02/12 01:54 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If you're determined to make the biggest mistake of your life and doing this by yourself rather than passing it onto the cops, don't compound the mistake by going in with fake guns and movie props.

Besides being stupid, you might be dead, too.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#782701 - 09/02/12 03:37 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

Redhook should start a reality TV program. It may only survive an episode or two, but I'd watch it.

Once.

smile
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#782704 - 09/02/12 04:07 PM Re: found em... [Re: JTD]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Show title

Man vs Self

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1374 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |