Originally Posted By: NickD90
You should move to Freeattle. They have bona fide, sure fire programs already in place.

The parking situation has now gotten very agreesive and competative around where I work since a parking lot was made into a homeless camp where there was already little parking. People are surprisingly upset as some now have an extra 4 blocks to walk to and from the office; a longer walk past more dangerous people than before. Ample parking, for working, tax paying citizens, is not a priority in liberal-la-la-land. I realize that some would say that we are lucky to have jobs or whatever. Some of my coworkers have been assulted or harassed by the homeless over the years (I am lucky because I am a big man; the cute little blondes bare the brunt of it). They pulled a dead body out of the bushes last week. There are open drug deals happening. And so they make the area have a homeless camp, welcoming homeless, and piss off the workers who already are dealing with the problem daily, make their commute and parking more complicated. There is so much dumb out there. How about we help workera in this country continue to work and pay taxes and not make their lives any more complex and dangerous than they already are.

Maybe it's amphetamines.