Originally Posted By: stam
You should come on over....seems like you'd fit in nicely.

I've spent my share of time on the front lines, I've been frozen out of meetings during the public input sessions by state employees dialing down the A/C because they didn't want to hear what we had to say and just wanted to go home. I've posted more reports, photos and "nice fishes" here than most
I've done what some here say will actually make a difference, I fish AK, I fish Mexico, I fish Oregon and Canada....I fish the Olympic Park because there is no license required, I actually walk the walk...this will be my third year of being part of the solution.

You can go on feeling superior if you like, but your words, whether you like it or not say you're just as good as trolling as I am. beer

Welcome to the jungle.

The darkside is calling. thumbs

your only posts as far back as 4 pages or more ( as far back as I had time for, prob. LOTS more) are just arguing about NOTHING related to fishing. As I said, my rant is done. I've made my opinion known how I feel about the former and current heads of WDFW and the majority of comm. who are bought and sold. Go talk to yourself. Bob R