First Blood was badass. When I was in high school, one of my buddies put a big gash in his arm, and sewed it up with some 2 lb test fishing line and a needle because he didn't have any insurance or scratch. We called him "Rambo" for the rest of our HS years.

My dad was a doctor, so if any of you guys need a pacemaker or some other similar device, PM me. My brother built lasers for a team of physicists at UW so they could trap a barium ion to make an atomic clock - the team's leader, Hans Dehmelt won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1989. So if you need solutions to any math equations or a laser weapon, again, send me a PM. Also, my mom was a research chemist specializing in pulp and paper, so if you need a digester built or some chemical sh!t formulated to break down your wood fibers..........well, you know.

I also met Krist Novoselic the other day, so I'm available if your band needs a bass player.

smile

Is this Beezy's birthday? Right on! Happy birthday! Mass birthdays in November in my family - everyone was getting a little on Valentine's Day! lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames