Originally Posted By: DCC
Originally Posted By: elparquito

Common sense is an uncommon virtue and from my eyes, it would appear that the far right and left on this board seems to have lost some this in the last 4 years.

Agreed, being stuck in the middle and being able to see trump for what he is says he must be pretty fuckinbad, putting the blinders on just says that you don't want to see it.

I'd vote Republican in a heartbeat if they paraded anything above a low rate tv reality show wannabee out for the election, how the Republican's chose a clown with morals lower than whaleshit is beyond me, how they got him elected once just shows that the common sense you mentioned is not just uncommon but nearly non-existent.

It wasn't the person that got elected, nor does it matter moving forward who it is in the 2020 election. It's the values and ways of life that's pursued AND HOW THEY'RE SOLD TO EACH PARTY. Gun rights, lower taxes, etc etc... Those concerns and how they affect an individual far outweigh who's actually running for the position.

The left can attempt to create the hatred towards these values, but in the end it's the selfishness in mankind that will get the republican elected again. Just my honest opinion..

Keith