He won't.

He's certainly not more likely to fvck up the debates than fatso is. He'll rail a couple Adderall and go out there with his pupils looking like dinner plates, so he's going to be walking a tightrope as well.

The GOP story is that everything will fall apart if Trump loses the election. The truth is that everything already fell apart when that lardass fool won the election.

This is his country. He's in charge. He doesn't get to blame Obama or anyone else any more. If the country is fvcked up, it's HIS problem. The buck stops at HIS desk. He's just an excuse-maker, trying to blame someone else for him being a fat, lazy turd.

Where's his health care plan? Where's his infrastructure plan? He doesn't have any because his only objective in taking the office was to help himself. That's why he promises things, and fails to deliver. The promises help him, the delivery helps you. Once he's been helped, then he doesn't give a sh!t about you. That's true of a lot of politicians, too - but the dud with the dead animal on his head takes it to a level never before witnessed.

Moody's Analytics says the market will do better if Biden is elected than if Trump is elected. There's a simple reason. This country can't succeed and kick ass if half the populace isn't on board. If there's rioting, chaos, uncertainty, it all plays against the country's economic performance. The market and economy like sunshine and roses and romping puppy dogs. Trump and the way he governs is a black cloud over all those things.

6.7 trillion in additional debt since he took office. No conservative can vote for this fuckin' clown. That's why actual conservatives are lining up behind Biden.

If that lardass gets between me and some Taylor Shellfish, though, I'm really going to lose my sh!t. lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames