I say we donate one day of our beloved hobby and get out there and raise some hell! I say we get every able bodied; bait chuckin, plug pullin, light linning, soggy sock wearin, beer drinkin, weird hatted, loomis loving, fly swinging, rock climbing, net hating, indian despising, red blooded, american we can find, and get our vioces heard.

Just think guys.... Give one day for all of those Native steelies/Salmon that gave US some of there time that we will remember forever.
JUST ONE DAY... We have presidents day, MLK day, lets give one day for the fish. If every steelhead and salmon fisherman came to Seattle to get our point across, we would be making great strides in getting those damn nets out! Why not pick a day and gather the troops to see if we can do something???

just a thought...

- BW
"I have a fair idea of what to expect from the river, and usually, because I fish it that way, the river gives me approximately what I expect of it. But sooner or later something always comes up to change the set of my ways..."
- Roderick Haig-Brown