Alright, Alright. Sorry about the Dumbass comment. Look, it was after 2:00 AM and I'd just gotten home from closing the bar down..... Maybe I shouldn't drink and post. Anyhow, just take the Dumbass thing for what it was worth; just the sensless ramblings of someone who has had too much to drink. On a more serious note: I know the Skookumchuck is no secret, but Dear God, how many times do we have to go over the whole thing of not posting the small rivers and streams on the BB before it finally starts to sink in. I mean, its no big deal for those of you who live up north, you can just post whatever and not really see any consequences for your actions because you're not posting about rivers that are close to where you live. Hell, all the good zipperlips up your way are gone. Now you're coming down this way, and that's fine, but excercize a little bit of discretion when coming down to fish in my neck of the woods..... Don't bring EVERYONE who works at Boeing with you and please, please don't publicize these rivers on the web for the entire free world to see..... Save that crap for Fishing and Hunting News, they do a good enough job of getting the zipperlip rivers out there for everyone to see.

Hey Jayjos, I got three words for you; "HOOKED ON PHONICS"