Hey Maguana, have a question for you. You said "Last year on Holloween me and my buddy hooked a 100 kings in 5 hours on the Skookumchuck. Landed 70 of em." Hmmmmm, where you using snagging gear and reefing fish in? If you hooked up on EVERY cast, I mean you land that fish, literally release it and turn around and recast and hook another. If you averaged only a 10 minute battle (which is relative short with kings). Between you and your buddy (which would be 2 people) it would take you guys 9 hours EACH to hook up your 50 each (splitting the 100 between 2 of you). Hmmmm, sounds a bit farfetched, doesn't it? I've had some hardcore multi fish days, but it's funny how most guys won't think #'s before they speak. They simply put a figure out. I've had 45-55 fish days on certain rivers. That was fishing just before sunup to darkness just after sundown.

I'd say that was simply a post by you to intice guys to definitely go there. Please don't say "Well it did happen", because unless you're snagging or a freak of nature who can make time stand still, it didn't happen like you said. Now, add "Me and my 3 or 4 buddies, then that's a possibility). Can't beat the clock there.

And onto ZoZo's and TM's point. Dumbass shouldn't have been said, but their points ring true. The rag mags are bad enough, but to post on here is plainly stupid. I've fished the river quite a bit myself, and would never think of posting on here (same with other rivers I fish). No, it's not a zipper, but still not that well known either. All it takes is one look in a Gazateer for the "I-5" crowd and won't take long to find a spot to fish, or find where the crowds are. Plus, from jayjos and hobiecat's posts and the way you spell, I'd say you're late teens, VERY early 20's max. It seems lately most of the posts that are "hot" threads are simply put on here to fire some people up.

Linestretcher, there doesn't have to be a dumbass to tell about a small river. Especially if you live in the area. I know a few zippers I've found on my own. NOBODY gave me a clue. Hell, I showed my Dad the river in question and he had no idea there would be fish in it (and he's fished here since the 40's). I've never seen another angler on the river, and has a limited run. But I checked out regs and found out it was open. Simple enough. Plus, alot of us have had to earn any knowledge we have of rivers from our parents. And most were only given to us because we showed we were true fisherman. My Dad started me out very simple on the Puyallup. Once I proved I could handle it and was good about setting up my own tackle, taking care of it, and handling my own fish, I was given bits of info on certain rivers. Plus, alot of us who live close to a river, or have fished it all our lives, actually LOVE the river. We don't bend to the "hot spot" and drive 3 hours out of our way to fish it. We stick to our rivers and fish them (plus, once you actually know a river intimately, you have more of a chance to get hookups when the river is said to be "dead").

Ok, i'm off my soapbox

Northwest River Fisherman