I think this river is too small for snagging. First good jerk and the weight would smack someone in the head. That may explain the rednecks though. laugh Fast turn of the head, POW in the neck. I hunt and fish out there and year after year more people show up. As I have said before if you want peace and quite, hike your butt up into the mountains about ten miles. Up there only you and a maybe one other person on a body of water. If you think you will have it down here on a river with any type of fish run in it, you are going to be mistaken and real soon at that. Too many people moving here. Too many people know every zipper lip. I may even one day get bored and put every small body of water wih fish in it on this board. Fishing is about having fun and sharing the good times with good people. Except during peak run times. Then it is duck and cover. I think any person who calls himself a fisherman would never call anyone a dumbass for asking a fishing question. Especially one who closes bars down. Those types are usually the dumbass.