I don't know how many people know that the lawsuit by WT has been filied not just an intent to sue anymore. If we want fisheries in Puget Sound including all the rivers we better get on the phones and contact our local represenatives. For Whatcom county call Kelli Linville at (360) 786- 7845 or Doug Erickson at (360) 786-7845. Myself I left voice mails with them on Fri. and they will contact me on Mon. I also left messages with Jeff Koenings (360) 902-2234 the head of WDFW and Bob Leland (360) 902-2817 the head contact for steelhead. The last person that might be helpful is Will Rohel at (360) 733-4640 he is the WDFW commision chair. I have a copy of the lawsuit and we stand to loose approx. 3,575,000 coho plants and 2,035,000 steelhead plants. If people on the coast think that this dosen't effect you, just imagine what a zoo it will be out there when that many more people try to crowd into those rivers. The last person you might want to contact is Kurt Beardslee of WT and let him know how hopping mad you are. I have talked with him and he didn't seem to think that that many people were so pissed off. Maybe he dosen't even care. Well I got to go my 3 year old daughter and I have to go feed our HATCHERY STEELHEAD for our club and our fishing future.