eddie my son....WT is indeed trying to force action to reform hatcheries by suing. WDFW is working on a plan to reform hatcheries and some are now models of how things should be done..problem is that Gary Locke wants to close the very hatcheries that are showing the most promise. I spoke with a well known legislator the other day and he told me that I was "right on target" when I suspected that the governor comes out against the hot buttons..teacher's pay and successful hatcheries to name a couple ...that way we won;t resist so much when he changes his mind in exhange for more taxes or more entitlement programs or more state employees (aka Democratic votes)....So maybe Wt is learning how to play cutthroat politics...it that is the case Iguess I can applaude them for that...I just feel better supporting sports fishing in general that a narrow cause like wild fish...no question they are an icon of the Northwest and need to be protected and saved..I just don't believe in WT's way of saving them. And I am still not convinced that they are who they claim to be....Todd said to go to their website and everything I need to know is right there in black and white....NO NO NO..everything THEY want me to know is there..Their actions speak volumes about who they are not their words.

....Support the RFA rfawashingtonst.org