Todd
Quote:
Sorry, CFM, I tried to let it slide, but here goes, anyway..
Your about as sorry as Bush was for getting you know who!

How many times has this board heard that one whenever someone put you on the spot Todd?

It doesn't seem that long ago Todd that you posted a reply back to me on this board that gave your FULL background. Have you already forgotten about that post… not me, I am pretty sure that I have the original post…you know me \:D

I've been here on this board now for almost 4 years, and this is the first time that I can ever remember that you called yourself a "scientist"! Maybe your stretching the definition just a tad bit…you think? \:D

That's carries just about as much water as me claiming to be a "legal Assistant" or a legal aid \:D

Yep, Todd I am just one of those dumb old kids that got married in high school at 17, became a father at 18, worked all night/weekends , and then got my diploma and retired at the ripe old age of 39 and started guiding to pay for my play. How old did you say you were now Todd? \:D …..and your still working as an "attorney" and a scientist both….my bad!

Oh, can you tell us what special things that you have learned in all your years of working on all those "other rivers" after you been out of school for how long now?

What is that old saying again….an eye for and eye \:D Even Bob will understand my response to your bait.

Old Geoduck is doing some really serious butt kicking here, and it kind of nice for once to sit back and see you guys backstroke on someone that can play your number games just as good….if not better then WSC top "scientists" can \:D

Go for it Geoduck! During the relicensing process on the Cowlitz, I learned a lot about data and how easy one can screw with the numbers to get whatever numbers out of it that you want. I was unlucky enough to spend almost a full year going through what is called Ecosystem Diagnosis and Treatment Analysis or more commonly referred to as EDT. Have you Todd , ever been through the "full course" yet ? I think not!

I got to see first hand how your kind of "science & data" can be screwed with and I called the owner on how his junk science was being used. He got all pi$$ed off, but he could not come up with how his supper scientific process had came up with the data that brought him his desired results. I highly suspect that WSC has also used the data in ways that it was not intended to be used to come up with your results.

Cowlitzfisherman

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????