200 years ago everything in the whole world was different...

All humans have depended upon the fruits of the Earth for sustainance, whether they huddled in a temporary shelter on the banks of a creek full of salmon, or worked the land raising crops, or trapped for furs to trade, or hired themselves out as guides, or toiled away building goods for other humans to trade......................all humans put their pants on one leg at a time, and the natives need to get off their high horse and just maybe get a real job/life.

If you want to play cowboys and indians, then I guess we could just put a little thing called a TAX on everything you have to trade with, and put a little thing called a price hike on everthing that you can't find on the beach.

Like I said before, IF the natives want to live the traditional lifestyle of their ancestors, in a camp on the creek with no modern B.S., then I could respect that, but trying to tell me that they can live a modern trailer trash lifestyle, and claim ancestrial rights to all the crap in the treaties is a farce at best !

If changing the treaties means that Uncle Sam lied, well then boo hoo, you don't think Uncle Sam has lied to everyone else a time or two ?