About 15 years ago, a guy at our company christmas party passed out with his face in his food in front of the owners. We were told to get him out of there but he disappeared, plate in hand, to put it in the dishwasher I guess (we were in the Ramada), never to return to dinner.

A while later, we were looking for him and found a locked stall in the lobby bathroom with puke running out of it and the door locked. When my buddy climbed up to look, the dumbass had pulled his pants down like he was going to drop a deuce, then puked in his underwear and passed out. Hotel employees saw it and said fu(k that sh*t, I'm calling the cops.

We got him going enough to try to stand up and he pulled up his pants, puke filled underwear and all.

So we dragged him out to the back of the truck, drove him home (lived with parents, was 19 yr old). His mom was in the front room vacuuming so we propped him up, rang the doorbell, and ran.

His sister later told one of the guys that his mom had to give him a sponge bath!!!