Originally Posted By: FishPrince
Originally Posted By: Steve Ericsson
As for me, I have no registered firearms, there is no law that compels me to register them.

Not only that but there is not even a registry. Guns are not registered federally or in this state.

Actually, if you buy a pistol, there is a record kept. These will show up on a DOL report, or when WSP or other officers pull you over and run your license. Not supposed to be a database, but there most certainly is. This listing is also attached to your CPL electronically. If the states have them, you can most certainly bet that the FED.GOV folks have lists as well.

Been a deputy, and have many friends in the LEO community. This information is being kept to keep them safe. Don't have an issue with that either, but it would be disingenuous to state that there are no registries or lists of who bought what, and when.

I've never bought 35-40 guns in a month, except to sell them through my FFL, but I can only imagine the list of firearms that pops up from the ones legally transferred to me, before the tragic boating accident.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.