Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
AM. I have never said anything about whether or not women can job the system. I just pointed out that getting child support will not help them with welfare, and in some cases, such as your hypothetical, may keep them from qualifying for many welfare programs. If you want to continue arguing you will have to find something we disagree on.

RvW If you knew me at all you would know how far off the mark you are. I probably laugh more than anyone you know. Nothing you have said has angered me in any way. But you do make me laugh pretty often. Thanks for that.

I was disappointed that we can’t have a discussion on issues because you only want to call names. I have friends who hold many views similar to yours. But they understand you can disagree without being disagreeable. Too bad you don't get that.

Dave---What's funny is we have met...a couple of times. Our conversations were pleasant and we did laugh... you bummed a few dips off of me and we chatted. You are a nice guy but so am I....internet personalities be damned.

In any case Dave I will stop...and do know that I don't dislike you in the slightest. I'd share a drink with you again...but I might have you buy this time. wink

That's all I gotta' say bout that.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.