That is the great thing about this country, your right to choose what you want to use or buy. A free Market society encourages competition,competition makes for better products, and better products are good for the consumers. I used Gammy's until I went to work for Vision, Vision Hooks gave me the opportunity to get out of the woods.(former Logger) Gammy's at this time have probably about 90% of the sportfishing market here in the northwest. Nobody is going to hurt them in anyway. All vision is doing is filling a void in the market selling a great hook for a good price and giving the consumer a break. We will continue to add products to our line such as fly hooks, bass hooks, jig hooks and of course siwash for the lure restrictions. We are also doing some oem business, which gammy dosent do much of because of there price.
As for Gammy seconds, there not, they come from a different place.
As for the guy who says they suck , he obviosly was'nt fishing visions because our tinsile strength is higher than gammys.
for every one else just try em', if you don't like em thats fine but I think you will be pleasently suprised. Peace Superfly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021