I guess it is time to go on the offensive since so many of you out there think you are experts.
First to Kore, The Hooks do not bend over or dull as easy as you say they do, they are made of the exact type of steel that Gammies are, and they are chemically sharpend like gammies giving them the same sharp point. I will give you the fact that the quality control is not up to snuff yet, I am working on that, but we have only been around for a short while, obviously you don't remember all the problems gammy had there first 5 years in this country, I think my learning curve is far ahead of where they were at this time in the game. As for losing eight fish in a row, get real.
To salmontackler, the only hook on the market with smaller wire diameter is the Gammy,you make it sound like it is a 2x wire, why don't you put a mic on it and see for yourself.
to smiles for you, the visions are definatley better than the vmc's, eagle claw and mustads, I don't know what you are smokin up there in P.A, like I said we are working on quality control and should improve greatly when I change packagers. If the hooks were as bad as all of you say they are I would not be selling thousands upon thousands of them to guides. I sell more hooks to guides in this state than any other manufacturer. Besides they are all x-gammy staffers and rave about how good the hooks are, if you want some refrences let me know and I will post them.
Peace Superfly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021