We've had a pretty good year, as well...with the added bonus of having blue huckleberry plants with lots of fruits left all around our camping zone over the weekend, and even found a few handfuls of chantrelles without even trying, they were growing ten feet from a trail at a spot where I, apparently, was the first one in a while to venture off of to take a leak.

Snap peas, green beans, and shelling beans have been absolutely nuts this year. Potatos, too. Strawberries were the best I've seen. We aren't very good at Spaghetti Squash, it seems, at least not in quantity...but we have a handful in various stages of readiness out there and have eaten a couple already.

Beets, carrots, chard...all not too bad. Onions were awesome, too.

Planted kale a couple of weeks ago and it is six inches tall already.

We were snatching leaves off of a dozen or so lettuce plants of various varieties for a couple of months but left for a long weekend and they all bolted while we were gone...but it was a good run while it lasted.

Cucumbers have really been coming on lately...and though we have never had much luck with basil we have a fine crop of it this year.

Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...all very good.

Add in the freezer full of things that are dumb enough to be killed by me over the year and more often than not most, or all of our dinner comes from the garden and that freezer...and that's just fine by me.

Add in some canabis oil and I'm ready for the Zombie Apocalypse.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle