Originally Posted By: On The Swing
I already gladly removed myself from that group of absolute flunkies run by your retard "buddy"
And I DO feel good for bitching at an ASSHOLE who decided it was a good idea to take the name and info of a man he has never met and never talked to for more than 10 mintues and drug his name thru the Mudd making all sorts of threats and accusations of his moral character..when HE was the guy doing ALL the footwork to track down the rightful owner while YOU sat behind your comp and played cyber cop and cyber bully when you got a wild unicorn hair up your keester

You are the one that should be thinking about your actions towards others and apologizing ya fking low class prick.

i bet you do, because you do it repeatedly, you have done it to me for how long now?

DW i dont lie about sh!t, and can back up most everything i say, did you know there is Cutts in Lake Wa that can push 8 pounds? my measly little what i said 4, possibly 5 is now a huge lie? and i never said anything about taking video of fish biting a corkie, i said i would film me yarding them up with my gear down its throat, how many times have i had to say that now?

i dont make dumb threats and come back to sites under different names, i get harrased and then banned for sticking up for myself...

as i told the OP in my message earlier today, if im wrong, im sorry, so that should be the end of this right?

nope, because you fvcks need to voice your hatred for someone you have never met, never talked to for more than 10 minutes, and drag my name, my feelings, my family (John/KK) and just about anything you can get ahold of through the mud then laugh about it...

whatever floats your tube i guess...

pot, kettle, bucket, pail, same sh!t, different day....