I sent an email to each Chapter of PSA. I received a few replies, most not supportive. Here is an email exchange I had with Mr. Don White, NKPSA President, and that Ron Garner added to:

-----Original Message------------------------------------------------------
Date: Feb 13, 2015 7:34 PM
Subject: HB1660
To: Don White <dnwhite13@gmail.com>Ron Garner, President PSA

Sir,
Can you please inform me where your Chapter stands on support of HB1660 and it’s Senate counterpart?

Many sportsmen are wondering why the PSA has not made a public statement in support of this bill?

We can only assume, each individual chapter will make their own choice. So, where does your Chapter stand?

Thank you for your timely response,

Perry Menchaca
PSA Member
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: rgarner755 <rgarner755@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 14, 2015 10:37 am
Subject: Fwd: HB1660

Ron,
I am assuming you received this email also? I find it odd that he sent it to my personal email, and not NKPSA's.
I am not inclined to answer individual Member's questions from other chapters (he doesn't identify his affiliation).
Is there anything threatening in the fine print of HB1660 that I am missing?
Thanks,
Don
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: &#8206;Saturday&#8206;, &#8206;February&#8206; &#8206;14&#8206;, &#8206;2015 &#8206;11&#8206;:&#8206;19&#8206; &#8206;AM
To: dnwhite13@gmail.com, Combat Doc, fishnbrad@gmail.com

Perry
Please identify yourself as to what chapter you are a member of so that we can verify it. We are gbe coming out with a statement shortly.

I have received your email several times this morning. My concern is that you might want to speak out for PSA when asking these questions to all of the chapters.
You do not have authority to speak for us on the internet discussions.
Thanks
Ron Garner
PSA State President
To: rgarner755 <rgarner755@aol.com>; dnwhite13 <dnwhite13@gmail.com>; fishnbrad <fishnbrad@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Subject: Re: HB1660

Ron,

I am a member of the South King County Chapter.

I can assure you that I am not, and have no intention of speaking on behalf of, or for PSA.

I simply wanted to know where the chapters stand on the support of this bill since there has been no official statement.

I apologize for the multiple emails, and for any emails sent to personal email accounts. I used the official “contact us” links found on the web sites.

I also want to insure you that I have no political connections to this bill other than being a long time sport fishermen and registered voter.

Thank you for your concern.

Looking forward to reading your statement.

Perry Menchaca

Sent: &#8206;Saturday&#8206;, &#8206;February&#8206; &#8206;14&#8206;, &#8206;2015 &#8206;11&#8206;:&#8206;19&#8206; &#8206;AM
To: dnwhite13@gmail.com, Combat Doc, fishnbrad@gmail.com

Thank you Perry
I will be sending it out today.
Ron

Has anyone seen or heard the Statement that Mr. Garner says he was sending out on the 14th?

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)