I was complaining about this last week, if you read the agreement the state made with the tribes, this is exactly what they agreed to. They gave the tribes the right to open test fish the river and then unilaterally open it if they want without consulting. There appears to be no provision for non-tribal fishing. I was wrong earlier including lake washington in to this assessment, as there actually was a provision for opening it up for non-tribal, but the state did not push for this provision for the Green/Duwamish.
We could see a run 10X normal and see no fishing in some rivers, while the tribe takes them all. We , through the state, appear to have agreed to this.

It is interesting that there is no provision for the NIsqually tribe to open at all, nor is there and provision for the Puyallup's to fish the sound. These appear to have outright closures. I am waiting to see if these stay true.

Another interesting note is that on-reservation fishing for coho was allowed regardless of run size.