Originally Posted By: OncyT

So it looks like WDFW is using an in-season update that shows more fish than thought to be returning to provide fisheries for their constituents. Sorta like some of the tribes have. But when it was the tribes the comments were "business as usual," "two sets of rules," "tribes don't GAF about conservation," "sad state of affairs," "protest fishery," 2nd class citizens," "fish-in," letters to state reps and senators," jar of Vaseline" & "incestuous relationship with the tribes" to pick a few.

This board is populated with a bunch of whiners.

What a stupid fu.cking thing to say. I'm not surprised that someone that's involved up to their eyeballs in this clusterfu.ck is advocating for half the user group to shut up and quit whining. I'm sure you had the balls to tell the flat nosed fish eaters the same thing....quit whining. You cashed your state check for the last 30 years while taking us to where we are today. Only a government worker could continue to get paid while fu.cking up the resource they're charged with protecting. Your previous posts indicate you're likely moonlighting for the Indians, did they encourage you to silence us?

Now GFY.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.