He better do what he said, but with that being said only he knows his true intentions and it's always possible he could be a "Trojan Horse".

One thing is for sure, no matter what he does he can't fix the problems we have in any short term and anything he likely does is likely to exacerbate the current economic problems we have, for the short term anyways.

There is no easy fix to our financial or economic problems, any move made is gonna cause shock waves and difficult times ahead. People are addicted to a "fake" state of existence which has no infrastructure supporting it.

If he punishes sanctuary cities/progressive states like he said, those cities/states collapse under their own weight with no federal funding. They will necessarily turn into war zones.

It takes money to to rebuild the infrastructure in this country, and money is something we don't have, printing more of it is not an option anymore.

Social handouts have become a part of our current society, they are necessary to continue the current living standards, the infrastructure does not exist to put everybody to work and it will take 10 years minimum to get that infrastructure in place. Frankly there is a large contingent of the population which is not interested in working anyways and would rather get the free handouts.

The government corruption is so bad draining the swamp means getting rid of most everybody, even individuals he is putting on his cabinet.

If he does what he says and fixes this country, he pretty much has to destroy it and rebuild. Is he willing or actually capable of doing that? I don't know, but if he is not the catalyst, it certainly is going to happen on its own at some point soon regardless of manipulation or who is in power.

Will I bet money on Trump? Nope, but I am optimistic he will do the difficult things that need to be done..

Will I bet money that my Tuesday will come regardless of what Trump Does? yep...
But that is not really a fair bet because it's open ended.